Magpul order times?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: NickB

jeepjr
Silent But Deadly

Magpul order times?

Post by jeepjr »

I ordered 6 glock speedplates and a hat from them on the 3rd of january and have not received anything as far as an update on the order since then. Stills shows "processing" on their website. Possible delays due to SHOT show?
So others may live...
The Good Doctor
Silent But Deadly

Post by The Good Doctor »

I waited 3 months but they did show up.
FFL/SOT
Metal Gear
[email protected]
www.metalgearllc.com
kwin201
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwin201 »

i ordered an asap not to long ago, it took longer than most online stores but it will show up eventually, I emailed magpul cause mine said processing too but i was informed that it always says processing
They exploit your freedom when they take away your rights
Ctaylor
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ctaylor »

I just bought an MS2 sling, polymer trigger guard, and a MIAD grip set on the 27th, due to arrive tomorrow. As a general rule for retailers give em a call or send them an email if you don't hear anything within a week.
NickB
Elite Industry Professional

Post by NickB »

Speedplates are a fairly low-volume item, so their production schedule is somewhat sporadic. I am told they are scheduled for production again sometime in the near future, but I haven't been able to nail down any firm time lines (or even estimates). If I hear otherwise, I'll let you know.
--Nick
VP of Business Development for SilencerCo
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

definitely keep me posted on the speedplates too. Been hunting some for a little while. I was frankly surprised I couldn't find any used.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
jeepjr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jeepjr »

I called and cancelled my order. Honestly, not the service I expected from Magpul. I didnt get so much as an email or anything as far as letting me know that they were backordered. The status page for my order on thier website just listed it as processing for 6 weeks.
So others may live...
NickB
Elite Industry Professional

Post by NickB »

jeepjr wrote:I called and cancelled my order. Honestly, not the service I expected from Magpul. I didnt get so much as an email or anything as far as letting me know that they were backordered. The status page for my order on thier website just listed it as processing for 6 weeks.
I'm sorry about that - I don't blame you. I've been bugging them for Speedplates for months now and it seems like they're never available. If there is anything I can do to make up for the inconvenience, please let me know.
--Nick
VP of Business Development for SilencerCo
trailmudder
Silent Operator

Post by trailmudder »

Slow shipping on the new Dvd's , preorder 02/04 arrived 02/12 . I could have bought alot faster and for less money on Egay . Not what I expect from Magpul .