When will we see VFG's ready to order?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: NickB

AngryFish
Silencertalk Goon Squad

When will we see VFG's ready to order?

Post by AngryFish »

So I saw the shot show videos and noticed you guys are coming out with a VFG. Any release date on that yet? I'm talking about a vertical grip not the AFG you've already released.

Thanks.
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Here are a few quick pictures to tie you over...

Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
AngryFish
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by AngryFish »

Thanks Stick,

Great pictures as usual. Now I want one even more.
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

AngryFish wrote:Thanks Stick,

Great pictures as usual. Now I want one even more.
Glad to be of help. With a price tag of $20 and $25 (MOE handguard and railed version), its nice to see something solid and affordable instead of the $100 VFGs. I know some people will complain that it lacks a QD, but honestly, who really needs a QD VFG? At $20 you can buy more than one and leave them on your various carbines.

Someone already commented to me that they would like a shorter version. Again, for $20, take out the hacksaw, bandsaw or whatever else that has teeth and cut it down. Problem solved.

I'll get some more pictures up in a bit.
Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
AngryFish
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by AngryFish »

I really think they will be a big seller and definitely agree with you.I don't see QD as a necessity for most people. I would never pay 100$ for a synthetic VFG. In fact. The only VFG I've seen that should even approach that price point is the new Troy aluminum VFG.