Lawless group therapy, poll where you are at

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

I am hurt because...

I have red lips from drinking his koolaid, it was the sweetest
10%
I cant tell you but I will show you on a doll
26%
I divert my anger on Devil doc bc he didn't save me, and his quote reminds me :(..
10%
I can't believe you maggots don't believe him, HE'S A HERO!!
7%
I didn't actually believe someone like that really exhisted outside the matrix
46%

Total votes: 69

DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Lawless group therapy, poll where you are at

Post by DEVIL DOC »

Tell us what happen and your experience. This is where the healing begins. I know alot of you still have red lips from drinking all his kool aid, even some moderators and venders drank more than one glass.....some even a picher or two. They said "it was dumb sweet yo".

trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

this is getting better and better. entertainment for hours i swear. i don't think i'm going to bed tonight.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

pole your option
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

I'll tell you why I'm hurt. Why would such a cool guy like R. Lee Ermey pose in a pic with 2 guys who look like nominees for the douche of the year award?
My intelligence is like a suppressed rimfire pistol. You may not be able to hear it, but it certainly always hits its mark.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Re: Lawless group therapy, poll where you are at

Post by Twinsen »

I picked the doll option. I bought the BS, but I stopped just short of 100% being anally raped by the bullshit. And I'm not showing where on the doll to just anyone. Just the popo and maybe in court if I have to.
DEVIL DOC wrote:Image
I rofled.
Maser wrote:I'll tell you why I'm hurt. Why would such a cool guy like R. Lee Ermey pose in a pic with 2 guys who look like nominees for the douche of the year award?
You're saying Lawless hasn't won it yet?
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

I find great humor in 20/20, Twinsen, you are a good guy and your post shows you can admit fault. I love how most are playing the "they knew better angle". That's why not one person ever called him out...............it's so fucking typical.

I am guilty, I drank his Kool Aid and I had red lips! I was wrong, I admit! I repent!

To be fair, I feel more like this, since BWT said it best, I'll borrow his statemejnt on the matter:
You guys are right, we're a bunch of fags because we treated what we thought was a guy with a incredible war record with quite a bit of respect.

Did we get fooled? Yeah, we did, but I don't see that as a bad thing considering the circumstances, we treated a guy with what we thought was a record like that with the utmost respect.

Which I think someone with those qualifications and record deserves, in fact, a lot less decorated people deserve that kind of respect, in hind sight our every day veteran deserves that kind of respect, IMHO.

Is there really any more to say about it then that? Honestly?
That said this is a healing thread.

:lol:
NFAtalk.org
silentobsession
Elite Member

Post by silentobsession »

I picked the doll option. Mostly because it cracked me the hell up and is classic DEVIL DOC material. Well done DD, well done.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

I know alot more members are just circleing around the parameter of this thread so lets just invite them in.........Come on guys, talk about your feelings, healing starts with understanding.

I know some of you who have openly admitted to having day time fantasies of carrying out covert missions while wielding your NFA weaponry with the great aaron lawless, I will list one of these "day dreams" without calling anyboby out.

I liked the one where the two of them are inserting via a halo jump and while plummiting to the earth lawless's partner's parachute doesn't deploy so aaron saves him by cutting away his gear in a last ditch effort which infact does save the "member's" Life. They land "roughly" together in a hot LZ and before they can grab their composure they are forced to shoot their way out with MAC 11's, SBR'd ruger 10/22's, DI AR-15's with lightning links and beta mags and of coarse the most famous glock in silencertalk history, at this point in the day dream the member ran low on ammo and lawless passed him the pistol where he consistantly was ringing out headshots at over 120yards. Aaron also saved him from hypothermia, but thats another story all together.

So with that said I wont say who had told me that, just know you are not alone.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:I find great humor in 20/20, Twinsen, you are a good guy and your post shows you can admit fault. I love how most are playing the "they knew better angle". That's why not one person ever called him out...............it's so fucking typical. I called him out back when there was an AR-15 thread, I told him to eat a bag of carbon flavored baby dicks this was pre gas piston/DI wars, I tried to save you.....and you tried to get me to drink from your cup
I am guilty, I drank his Kool Aid and I had red lips! I was wrong, I admit! I repent!

To be fair, I feel more like this, since BWT said it best, I'll borrow his statemejnt on the matter:
You guys are right, we're a bunch of fags because we treated what we thought was a guy with a incredible war record with quite a bit of respect.

Did we get fooled? Yeah, we did, but I don't see that as a bad thing considering the circumstances, we treated a guy with what we thought was a record like that with the utmost respect.

Which I think someone with those qualifications and record deserves, in fact, a lot less decorated people deserve that kind of respect, in hind sight our every day veteran deserves that kind of respect, IMHO.

Is there really any more to say about it then that? Honestly?
That said this is a healing thread.

:lol:

Code: Select all

[color=red][/color]
rjs1000
Silent But Deadly

Post by rjs1000 »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote: ...not one person ever called him out
When everyone else still thought Lawless a hero above even superficial reproach, DOC took him to task for being cruel.
Robert
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Please replace "Brittany" with "Lawless."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Thank you. Sincerely

The “I can't believe you maggots don't believe him, HE'S A HERO!â€
-----
Ick
SwampGator
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampGator »

Last edited by SwampGator on Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." - Sophocles
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Let this be a lesson to all to take the things people say or have written with a grain of salt, remember con artists come in all shapes and sizes.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

There's no "Cortland likes buttsecks" option and therefore I will refrain from posting in this thread. Sad day! :(
OkieSnoop
Silent But Deadly

Post by OkieSnoop »

Ok Doc, I'll bite.......
I talked to Lawless a couple of times on the phone and he ran down some info for me that I needed. Found him to be friendly, helpful, and not terribly hard to get along with. So I guess my lips a pink, took a sip or two
never really got into it, but didn't turn it down either.

Actually kind of sorry it turned out the way it did - but I didn't loose anything one way or the other, and I'm not going to appologize for talking to him. Just another life experience - Let it go!

It is what is is -
and it 'aint what it 'aint-
and what it is, don't make it what it 'aint -
OkieSnoop
Silent But Deadly

Post by OkieSnoop »

Ok Doc, I'll bite.......
I talked to Lawless a couple of times on the phone and he ran down some info for me that I needed. Found him to be friendly, helpful, and not terribly hard to get along with. So I guess my lips a pink, took a sip or two
never really got into it, but didn't turn it down either.

Actually kind of sorry it turned out the way it did - but I didn't loose anything one way or the other, and I'm not going to appologize for talking to him. Just another life experience - Let it go!

It is what is is -
and it 'aint what it 'aint-
and what it is, don't make it what it 'aint -
BWT
Silent But Deadly

Post by BWT »

Pretty much my experience, friended him on Facebook, talked to him quite a bit.

Couldn't write a character letter without citing his military history either.... I found that's all the character I could really account for, I mean, I chatted with him quite a bit, but I couldn't find a way to define it. So, I didn't.

My biggest regret is that we put one guy on a pedestal and forgot the rest, but I realize the veterans among us I respect that much more, because they belittled what they'd done to give a guy like that the utmost respect.

That's my regret.

You know as much as it sucks to be in this situation, I still don't want to turn into a uptight pessimistic asshole whenever someone talks about their military service and scrutinize them because I got burned once.

I don't think they deserve that.

I think what happened is as time went on, people assumed that someone had fact checked him somewhere earlier along the line, and it just kind of snow balled into the point of to question him would get you chewed out not by him, but by members here.

That and, I think he was stationed around the other units long enough to know enough intimate detail about what they did that he could get away with fooling quite a bit of people.

It is what it is, I agree with OkieSnoop, it is what it is, I don't have many regrets in the way I handled myself, and I'm not going to get wound up over crap like this, Life's too short.

You have to keep that in perspective, I was at a Funeral Sunday, ushering for a guy I didn't even really know, it amazed me how up at arms people got over parking and stupid crap like that, when there's a dead body in the building that you're coming to pay respect to, most people just can't seem to forget about themselves for more than a second or two.

Which is also, again, why I have the utmost respect for Veterans. They gave years, not moments, years, and often times, a lot more then that.

Anyway, I'm going to get in a loop if I keep going. That's my take on it.

As for my lips? Those sons of bitches are RED! :P

:lol: and where's that doll?
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

rjs1000 wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote: ...not one person ever called him out
When everyone else still thought Lawless a hero above even superficial reproach, DOC took him to task for being cruel.
Doc argued with him, they never got along.Doc lets people have it when they are due. :lol:

Lawless fought with a lot of guys on this board.

Show me where someone calls BS on his medals claims, calls BS on his status as a War Vet. This I have not seen .....
NFAtalk.org
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

For all you knee-grows out there who are still thirsty wet your lips with this 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS7aQY1 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar6xC8KM ... re=related

I can hear it right now, can you?.........its the sound of lawless's wooden spoon clinking around in a glass pitcher because thats what he does, right now someone is eating a lawless s--t sandwich and chasing it down with.......you guessed it KOOL AID
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

BWT wrote:Pretty much my experience, friended him on Facebook, talked to him quite a bit.

Couldn't write a character letter without citing his military history either.... I found that's all the character I could really account for, I mean, I chatted with him quite a bit, but I couldn't find a way to define it. So, I didn't.

My biggest regret is that we put one guy on a pedestal and forgot the rest, but I realize the veterans among us I respect that much more, because they belittled what they'd done to give a guy like that the utmost respect.

That's my regret.

You know as much as it sucks to be in this situation, I still don't want to turn into a uptight pessimistic asshole whenever someone talks about their military service and scrutinize them because I got burned once.

I don't think they deserve that.

I think what happened is as time went on, people assumed that someone had fact checked him somewhere earlier along the line, and it just kind of snow balled into the point of to question him would get you chewed out not by him, but by members here.

That and, I think he was stationed around the other units long enough to know enough intimate detail about what they did that he could get away with fooling quite a bit of people.

It is what it is, I agree with OkieSnoop, it is what it is, I don't have many regrets in the way I handled myself, and I'm not going to get wound up over crap like this, Life's too short.

You have to keep that in perspective, I was at a Funeral Sunday, ushering for a guy I didn't even really know, it amazed me how up at arms people got over parking and stupid crap like that, when there's a dead body in the building that you're coming to pay respect to, most people just can't seem to forget about themselves for more than a second or two.

Which is also, again, why I have the utmost respect for Veterans. They gave years, not moments, years, and often times, a lot more then that.

Anyway, I'm going to get in a loop if I keep going. That's my take on it.

As for my lips? Those sons of bitches are RED! :P

:lol: and where's that doll?

I chose these dolls for the therapy session because he did molest indiscriminately.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

JohnnyC wrote:There's no "Cortland likes buttsecks" option and therefore I will refrain from posting in this thread. Sad day! :(
Look friend, I know this is out of the ordinary and I did consider this option but this is like most things more important than cortland.

For what its worth I will list options that didn't make the cut, cortland just bumped the limbo stick too.

1. Cortland is a buttsecksaholic
2. Where are the toy trains and crab meat?
3. The "beast" knew!!!
4. I smell brown's H20 gas conversion
5. It was gas blow back from my DI which blinded me
6. Lawless rides a unicycle without a seat :?
7. John wayne couldn't live forever
8. Chuck norris lived in lawless's shadow
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

I went with the flow out of curiosity, when Paco pm'd me not to write of Lawless's war exploit's a little red flag went up in my mind's eye, something wasn't kosher and I listened to my gut and didn't write any letter, who wouldn't want to be hyped when it might mean a reduced sentence.
You know, when something's too good to be true it usually is. You learn that over time.

ps. As long as you fellows didn't lose any money don't worry about kool aid unless it was prepared by the Rev. Jim Jones.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Post by hedonistic »

DEVIL DOC wrote:I know alot more members are just circleing around the parameter of this thread so lets just invite them in.........Come on guys, talk about your feelings, healing starts with understanding.
Fucking F--k that fucking fucker the F--k up seal bashing selfrighteous dill hole fuckchop douchebag fantasy land of his own fucking fucker ought to have to live through the fantasy of being repeatedly shot and blown the F--k up we need a basket full of fuckchop, douchebag, and cocksucker medals to pound into his chest as well as some fresh lemons and rock salt F--k that fucking F--k he makes me want to fucking puke.
Islam is an intolerant, oppressive, social, political, governmental institution that preaches hatred and murder it was created by a man who married a six year old child.
DEVIL DOC
Silent But Deadly

Post by DEVIL DOC »

hedonistic wrote:
DEVIL DOC wrote:I know alot more members are just circleing around the parameter of this thread so lets just invite them in.........Come on guys, talk about your feelings, healing starts with understanding.
Fucking F--k that fucking fucker the F--k up seal bashing selfrighteous dill hole fuckchop douchebag fantasy land of his own fucking fucker ought to have to live through the fantasy of being repeatedly shot and blown the F--k up we need a basket full of fuckchop, douchebag, and cocksucker medals to pound into his chest as well as some fresh lemons and rock salt F--k that fucking F--k he makes me want to fucking puke.
thank you for sharing, now wasn't that liberating!
Cheetah
Silent But Deadly

Post by Cheetah »

I blamed you in the poll, Doc. Because I can..and that's about all the reason I need.

I hope the douchebag spends the rest of his life under the Eiffel tower of Ron Jeremy and Peter North. Liars piss me off. People who claim credit where they never earned it just sickitate me.