I just don't understand why I keep on getting hammered!!!!!

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

User avatar
Tactical Joe
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 am
Location: Nevada. Somewhere in the desert

I just don't understand why I keep on getting hammered!!!!!

Post by Tactical Joe » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:10 am

Hello to all my friends here on Silencertests.com As some of you are quite aware that currently I am being hammered and slammed on some gunboard for not shipping the merchandise on time. I just don't understand why when you did so many business on so many gunboards and people are happy about what they purchaed. Somebody decided to picking on your past and find a way to put you down. I mean I have never pissid off anybody but just because I am late on shipment somebody decided to pick on you for no reason!! Afterall I guess God is testing me and see what I am made of. I mean I am basically getting hammed and slammed like never before. For you guys who knows what is going on out there. Just tell me what should I do right now!! :roll: :roll:
Speak softly and carry a big gun!!!!!

HKfan
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:50 pm

Re: I just don't understand why I keep on getting hammered!!

Post by HKfan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:34 am

Tactical Joe wrote:Somebody decided to picking on your past and find a way to put you down. I mean I have never pissid off anybody but just because I am late on shipment somebody decided to pick on you for no reason!!... Just tell me what should I do right now!! :roll: :roll:
1. They appear to be picking on you because you have taken their money and have not sent what they ordered. Some people who ordered batteries from you have not heard from you in a month.

2. What you should do right now is (a) communicate with them letting everybody know when they can expect shipment or a refund and (b) make sure you do this quickly.

3. Stop coming up with these surprised questions asking "why is everyone angry" etc. You have not shipped the goods that MANY people have paid for. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and realise that if you take money and don't deliver people get angry. Refer to point 1.

User avatar
Tactical Joe
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 am
Location: Nevada. Somewhere in the desert

Post by Tactical Joe » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:41 pm

I know everybody made stupid mistake so do I . In this case I have made unwise comment about the Sigforum.com which I got kick out. But being as honsest as I can be I can tell you guys right now within next 10 days everybody will get either their merchandise or refund. I have no intention of running away from the reality. And I will never rip anybody off on this board as well. I hope God is watching this!!
Speak softly and carry a big gun!!!!!

HKfan
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:50 pm

Post by HKfan » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:58 pm

Huh, you really are an idiot aren't you.

Before you got banned from Sigforum you made these comments:
Originally posted by Tactical Joe:
Go ahead post my personal info on this board. My attorney is waiting for you!
And the cherry on the cake:
Originally posted by Tactical Joe:
Trust me. I will be right here waiting for you guys with my M1 Benelli 90!!!
So you have been banned from Glocktalk.com and Sigforum.com just this week. You threaten to sue and possibly shoot board members. You are a fucking moron, and I hope to hell that you don't own guns because you show clear signs of mental instability.

BubbaGump
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by BubbaGump » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:32 pm

Tactical Joe wrote:I know everybody made stupid mistake so do I . In this case I have made unwise comment about the Sigforum.com which I got kick out. But being as honsest as I can be I can tell you guys right now within next 10 days everybody will get either their merchandise or refund. I have no intention of running away from the reality. And I will never rip anybody off on this board as well. I hope God is watching this!!
I am new to this board, but a member of 2 other boards this fool has been scamming.

Tactical Joe - You are full of s--t!

How can you say that people sometimes makes mistakes and that you are being honest. This is the same line of s--t you have been feeding people for over a year. Since you are making threats online to people, you have been reported to the proper authorities. Also, you say that you have talked to the local detective, and he said you would be fine. Bullshit! You have been investigated in the past. Unfortunately, you have backed yourself into a hole. People are already contacting attorneys to press charges against you. You have tried to pull your same scam all over the internet, and people know who you are. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

He has been investigated in the past by Investigator Gubernet and his phone number is 310-217-9618. In addition, The FBI has a fraud division. Enough contact from different people, and they will pay attention.

He has been posting under several different aliases over at Glocktalk, AR15.com, Sturmgewehr.com, thefiringline.com, candlepowerforums, gunboards.com, uzitalk.com, subguns.com, sturmgewehr.com, hkpro.com, ebay , etc. He goes by numerous names : "TacticalJoe", "Joeybadabang", "Joeybadabang86", "Joeybadabing", "JT20040", "JoeBiggie0070".

Here are some links for you guys to reference:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/ ... 106978/p/1

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/ ... /371105978

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f ... 559&page=1

Here is the USPS site for mail fraud just in case he is ripping anybody off here:

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/

This is the information that was posted at SigForum about this piece of s--t:

George C. Tsai
17008 S. Raymond Pl.
Gardena, Ca 90247-5741
310-329-5698
310-354-2918

He also has a listed address for Nevada, but I am not sure off top of my head.

BubbaGump
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by BubbaGump » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:45 pm

Also, this is what he had to say to a member of ar15.com:


Hey Manny! Do you want to know a secret. I used to work for the U.S. Govt as a operative and I am not making this up. And that is the reason why I enjoy this cat and mouse game so much. You see. I have the money to pay everybody off and I know the law very well. Mail Fraud charge is very very hard to press unless there's a lot of money and enough evidence involved. But for some reason I found myself enjoy the posting that everybody made about me. I mean I found myself sucked into it. I went to college without paying a dime myself but the U.S.Govt paid fo all my tuition and expenses. When I made all the posting on the gunboards. I am not just talk the talk. I still have my contact, And you know that I spoke to CPUFED several times on the on the phone and I think he is a good guy. Afterall. He is trying to protect me from getting into harms way. But the more people posting about me the more I start feel like I am the James Bond. It's almost like you are the race car driver. Even though there's alot of people who is going to dislike me because of how I am but there's going to be a lot of people who like me just because of how I am. All I can tell you is that I have been getting some fan mail as well. So talk to you later

TXSIG
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: San Antonio

Tactical Joe

Post by TXSIG » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:53 pm

George C. Tsai
17008 S. Raymond Pl
Gardena, Ca 90247-5741
310-329-5698
310-354-2918
DOB 06-10-73
Hey George,

You are a liar, thief, and scam artist.

You can run but you can't hide.

User avatar
JEJ
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Central Ohio

Post by JEJ » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:02 pm

Oh this is JoeBiggie, Hell!

This guy makes Hillary look like a NUN. Hell Post this weine's IP address so we can have some fun with him.

As I recall There are many people over on UziTalk still waiting on refunds.

User avatar
bp_968
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 2666
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 9:56 pm
Location: KY USA
Contact:

Post by bp_968 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:54 am

Sadly he is right about the mail fraud issue. They won't even open a case until their is a traceable pattern for them to follow (IE, LOTS of people ripped off) and this just for them to look into it. Pathetic.
-----------------------------

This space for rent.

User avatar
JEJ
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Central Ohio

Post by JEJ » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:34 am

Maybe you can call..... The A-Team!!!!

User avatar
tctlrld
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:55 am
Location: NH

Re: I just don't understand why I keep on getting hammered!!

Post by tctlrld » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:35 am

Tactical Joe wrote:<snip>...
For you guys who knows what is going on out there. Just tell me what should I do right now!! :roll: :roll:
After reading of all of your exploits I guess my first recommendation would be for you to quit being an asshole and a thief.

User avatar
3 weelin geezer
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 630
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:20 pm

Post by 3 weelin geezer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Even though I havent bought anything from you, I would say : Keep your word! You sell something, recieve timely payment, SEND it in a timely manner instead of lolligaggin and foot draggin on your way to the post office. There is nothing I hate more of buying online than getting my stuff after I got tired of waiting and just bought it somewhere else that ships slower but it gets here sooner. I do not like to hear bullshit like: my grandmother died (for the 5th time) and I had to take care of the funeral arrangements. Ok, so get someone else to send me my stuff! Better yet, seller. You send me my stuff since granma (who I guess was the shipping person) is gone.

So don't act like you are all high and do like towelie "oooohhhh, I don't know whats going on...." if you screw things up. Be a man and admit it then FIX it.


In other words don't be a Zumbo.

.

CZ-75
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by CZ-75 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:58 pm

Tacitical Joe,

You have had more than enough time to ship me my Eotech...

I mailed you my money order on March 5th.

You sent me a PM on March 10 (Saturday) saying you had my payment, and you would ship on Monday.

A week later you sent me a PM saying you just got back in town and there, on your desk, was the eotech, and you would ship that Monday.

Here it is on the 23rd, nearly 2 weeks after you received payment, and all I see is excuses, and no contact since last Monday.

You have very little time to make things right. I will file a complaint if this is not resolved VERY soon.
Last edited by CZ-75 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CZ-75
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by CZ-75 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:02 pm

3 weelin geezer wrote:Even though I havent bought anything from you, I would say : Keep your word! You sell something, recieve timely payment, SEND it in a timely manner instead of lolligaggin and foot draggin on your way to the post office. There is nothing I hate more of buying online than getting my stuff after I got tired of waiting and just bought it somewhere else that ships slower but it gets here sooner. I do not like to hear bullshit like: my grandmother died (for the 5th time) and I had to take care of the funeral arrangements. Ok, so get someone else to send me my stuff! Better yet, seller. You send me my stuff since granma (who I guess was the shipping person) is gone.

So don't act like you are all high and do like towelie "oooohhhh, I don't know whats going on...." if you screw things up. Be a man and admit it then FIX it.


In other words don't be a Zumbo.

.
I suspect the issue is that he is selling things before he has them... and then runs into difficulty fulfilling the orders.

If he keeps this up, he will be brought up on mail fraud charges, and I will be one of the people making that acusation unless things are made right immediately. And I will round up everyone who has been wronged to also file charges.

CZ-75
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by CZ-75 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:14 pm

Tactical Joe... If you do make things right quickly enough, you have my word that I will make a post indicating such.

You will need to help me help you.

If you don't make things right, I will do everything in my power to see that you are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

And, by th eway.... the law knows more about you than you may realize.

User avatar
3101
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 5381
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Northeast Georgia...near UGA

Post by 3101 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:29 pm

Tactical Joe,
I have spoke to CZ 75, and he knows I am posting this. I don't claim to speak for him, he can speak for himself.
A week ago today you acknowledge recpt from me of a Postal Money Order for $335 US. I paid you an additional 10 bucks over the agreed upon price for the Eotech 512 cause I DELAYED shipment of the order to you, and since you were kind enough to alledgedly hold an Eotech for me I kicked in a few bucks for your trouble. That is how I do business, I gave you some extra because I felt responsible for delaying your money. Now, you have delayed my 512 sight.
The last PM I got from you was Tuesday, saying my sight would be shipped this week, and you would give me a confirmation number. It is Friday. No PM, no shipping information, no other PM's or communication from you.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I posted on this board that I did. I did in fact have excellent communication from you prior to you receiving my money, since then, very little.
For what it is worth, I can buy the same sight for $328 dollars plus shipping. I chose to do business with a member of this board instead of a regular supplier.
George, I chose to do business with you, and so did CZ 75. I expect to have either our refunds en route, or the sights in route by close of business today.
I have to assume I am actually doing busines with George, not Joe or Carol.....
George, I am who I claim to be. 4652
Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

User avatar
JEJ
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Central Ohio

Post by JEJ » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:49 pm

Gentlemen, in addition to filing Mail fraud complaints, you should also take him to small claims court. you will likely have to pony up about 30-50 bucks to have him severed. if he does not show up in YOUR town's court house on the court date, you will win the default judgment. Then he WILL have to deal with the legal system.

User avatar
3101
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 5381
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Northeast Georgia...near UGA

Post by 3101 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:50 pm

I have been a cop for 28 years. I am not remotely interested in Civil litigation...
Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

User avatar
JEJ
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Central Ohio

Post by JEJ » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 pm

GaLEO wrote:I have been a cop for 28 years. I am not remotely interested in Civil litigation...
lol, but you are in the best position, you know the judge, you know the clerks, you can most likely get him served at little or no cost.

or you could call the locals to have a pleasant phone call with him. ;)

User avatar
silencertalk
Site Admin
Posts: 33985
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am
Location: USA

Post by silencertalk » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:25 pm

I recently won in small claims court. I offered to settle for $1700 and he said no. I won by default $2040. The day before the collection hearing a bank check arrived for the full amount. He was out of state though -- so I am not sure how I would have collected had he not paid except there would have been an arrest warrant in my state. His mother lives in my state, so I would have tried to find out if he visited on holidays, or for any funerals, and have him arrested then. Had I not gone through the process, it would have bugged me for at least a few years if not my whole life. I have to seek justice each and every time I get messed with.

On the other hand, I sued and won by default against Ernie Wrenn. The judgment was $49,000 (triple what he originally owed). He is in South Carolina though. I cannot collect from a MA court. I would have to now file a new claim in his state. I believe I will end up with about $15,000 in the end because he negotiated to pay the original amount - and I had about $2000 in legal fees. Not a perfect ending -- but I can't feel bad for not trying.

Now I am a member of pre-paid legal so I can do this kind of thing with lower cost which will lower the threshold of how often I do it.

User avatar
3101
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 5381
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Northeast Georgia...near UGA

Post by 3101 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:38 pm

no one on this board has as many lawyers as I do. No one has been sued as many times as I have either (all unsuccessful I might add)
Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

User avatar
silencertalk
Site Admin
Posts: 33985
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am
Location: USA

Post by silencertalk » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:45 pm

I have libel insurance and then the umb because when I was about to start this board, I was warned I would be sued for libel by anyone who got a negative review.

User avatar
3101
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 5381
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Northeast Georgia...near UGA

Post by 3101 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:10 pm

As long as it is the truth, it ain't libel...
Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

User avatar
silencertalk
Site Admin
Posts: 33985
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am
Location: USA

Post by silencertalk » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:42 pm

I know I would never lose a libel case. However, now I don't even need to foot the bill for the defense.

User avatar
3101
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 5381
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: Northeast Georgia...near UGA

Post by 3101 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:54 pm

roger that RS
Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

Post Reply