You won't find this view on Fox. Lol

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Buzduk
Silent But Deadly

You won't find this view on Fox. Lol

Post by Buzduk »

Matt
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201
http://form4.org/
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Re: You won't find this view on Fox. Lol

Post by Blaubart »

It's fun reading their opinions sometimes. Much like anyone on the extreme of any position, they are so far detached from reality.
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
stevejobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by stevejobs »

Blaubart wrote:It's fun reading their opinions sometimes. Much like anyone on the extreme of any position, they are so far detached from reality.
+1
MJF1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by MJF1911 »

Well now we don't have to worry about the drug cartels getting any more guns, the ATF is gonna stop them. Thank goodness. I am so relieved, finally we can all live in bliss because there is NO way the drug cartels will get firearms now.
SWR 556 Specwar, 762 Specwar, Octane 45HD, Spectre II; SilencerCo Osprey 45, Omega; AAC Pilot, 300TM; Ruger AC556
Rugged Oculus; Dead Air Sandman K
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

I also found it interesting that the author had a different perspective on the number of guns traced back to the US: "This is likely a vast undercount since not all crime guns seized in Mexico are traced."

Most reasonable people see it as an inflated percentage because it's easiest for the ATF to trace guns back to the US. (Especially if they still had the receipts!) If they can't trace them back to the US by simply running the serial number, then they probably stop right there.

In the end, it was likely an "undercount", but I don't know about "vast". I'm thinking instead of 2,000, it's more like 2,010. The percentage is what WOULD be a vast difference. I wonder why he didn't go there.

I also wonder why they don't allow readers to post comments.
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu