WTS-Surefire Scout Light, Bladetech Holster, Military Gear

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

WTS-Surefire Scout Light, Bladetech Holster, Military Gear

Post by paco ramirez »

1) Bladetech Holster for Glock 17/22 with Surefire X300 - Color is Dark Earth - Right Handed - Dropped and Offset with Tek Lok kit installed on holster. [Retail ~$100 with Tek Lok D&OS] WTS for $65 shipped

2) Surefire M620C Scout Light QD- Tan [Retail $525.00] WTS for $320.00 shipped OBO

This light is brand new, never mounted. I did take it out of its box and screw on the push button tail cap switch. Both the tail cap push button switch, and the tail cap tape switch are included, as well as a couple of batteries, and of course the original box and instructions and warranty info. This is the 200 lumen model, a perfect mate to an AR15 or similar carbine/rifle, and being a quick detach model it snaps right onto any picatinny rail without having to use thumb screws. Priced low for a quick sell.

Images below are representations. If you'd like actual pictures of the items please PM me with your email address.

I'm looking to sell all of this below as a package for $200 + $20 shipping. Will split package up to sell.

The body armor is in excellent condition as far as I can tell. The PASGT helmet is slightly worn under the cover. The mag/frag pouches are in good condition. Priced very low now so hopefully I can sell this stuff quickly as a package.

Body Armor (Medium size "Fragmention Protection Vest for Ground Troops"):

PASGT Helmet comes with woodland camo cover:

Two M16 Mag/Frag Pouches (ALICE):

Must not be a felon to purchase body armor/helmet.

Thanks for looking! PM me if you have any questions or concerns, etc.
Last edited by paco ramirez on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YourCoWorker
Senior Silent Operator

Re: WTS-Surefire M620C Scout Light, Glock+X300 Bladetech Hol

Post by YourCoWorker »

PM sent on the Bladetech holster.