Adapter for Warcomp flash hider to regular old suppresor

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

dsol

Adapter for Warcomp flash hider to regular old suppresor

Post by dsol »

I fell into a nice BCM upper with a Surefire Warcomp flash hider from my son. Was looking to see if anyone knew of an adapter I could screw into the back of my old 300 blackout suppressor that would go onto the Warcomp and use its quick detach feature.

While I would love to just get a RC2 for it someday, that will not be feasible for several years.

Thanks in advance...
Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly

Re: Adapter for Warcomp flash hider to regular old suppresor

Post by Capt. Link. »

If you are asking if someone can build a adapter this is the right section to post in. A print would help.Adapters can only screw into a end cap but never replace one.
The only reason after 243 years the government now wants to disarm you is they intend to do something you would shoot them for!
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
dsol

Post by dsol »

Capt. Link. wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:01 am If you are asking if someone can build a adapter this is the right section to post in. A print would help.Adapters can only screw into a end cap but never replace one.
I was hoping there was one out there but couldn't find one after a lot of searching. If someone could make one that would fit on the Warcomp to use its QD feature and screw into my original 5/8-24 thread endcap, I would love to get in touch with them.

I know I need to keep the original parts as I built it years ago, that's why I want/need an adapter.
dsol

Post by dsol »

Thought I'd give this one quick bump to see if anyone might have an idea
DDLOPES

Post by DDLOPES »

Bsdfabworkx ON INSTRAGRAM…. Send him a message