300 win mag can

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

saigatechusa
Silent Operator

Re: 300 win mag can

Post by saigatechusa »

ChimeraPrecision wrote:delta, with all titanium internals are you at all worried about the sparking issues as the powder abraids the surface?
I used 100% Ti and have over 1400 rds of 190 SMK's @ 2950 fps thru it with no signs of wear!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW565T08alo
Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

Hello everyone! This is an amazing build! The beauty of the design is compelling. I would love to scale this to a 7mm mag rifle. What rules of thumb or math did you use for the build. I would love to scale this design for my application. I can handle any math you throw at me. (Just fyi) I'm an also Architect by profession and feel the need to "leagaly" make a suppressor for my hunting rifle. I love the technical aspect of this kind of designing. I am still learning the basic principals behinds the different suppressor designs. I'm way over my head right now, but hope to become proficient within the year. Any help is appreciated. What should I study in regards to this type of suppressor?
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

bump
NP
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

Let me know what info you may need
NP
wapol-laser

Post by wapol-laser »

Beautiful job. Any chance to share a cad/step/dxf files? Thanks in advance, Alan