Magpul Image Thread

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: NickB

cwilliams
Elite Member

Post by cwilliams »

rob_s wrote:Whoops, wrong mag. :oops:

:lol:

from here

i would personally like to see some of the are core reviews on the MBUS
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

UBR stock and grip, trigger thingy.

Magpul flip up sights.

NFAtalk.org
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

sgtmajor wrote: i would personally like to see some of the are core reviews on the MBUS
are core?
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
cwilliams
Elite Member

Post by cwilliams »

rob_s wrote:
sgtmajor wrote: i would personally like to see some of the are core reviews on the MBUS
are core?
hardcore! my :mrgreen: bad
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

I thought about putting mine through some abuse, but couldn't really come up with a reason for it. While I'm sure guys overseas are banging into things, getting their BUIS and rifles all beat to s--t, I'm not likely to run into that problem, and I don't really think it's what the MBUS is marketed towards.

For me, if I get it zeroed and then go shoot 1k, 2k, 5k rounds and it stays that way, I'll be happy with it.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
cwilliams
Elite Member

Post by cwilliams »

rob_s wrote:I thought about putting mine through some abuse, but couldn't really come up with a reason for it. While I'm sure guys overseas are banging into things, getting their BUIS and rifles all beat to s--t, I'm not likely to run into that problem, and I don't really think it's what the MBUS is marketed towards.

For me, if I get it zeroed and then go shoot 1k, 2k, 5k rounds and it stays that way, I'll be happy with it.
true, after you get some rounds down it please post your findings.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

def
Last edited by Twinsen on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

One of these is not like the others :lol:

Stickman wrote:Image
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Yup, I almost shot the picture with it in with M4s, but no one would have looked hard enough to have seen the ACS stock or AAC can.
Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Stick

lawndartdesign
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawndartdesign »

Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Magpul Dynamics advanced carbine course. Here is a shooter working beneath a vehicle with Chris Costa over watching the drill. Both Chris and myself were spitting out gravel after this shot, you can see the gravel flying every where from the muzzle brake.

Stick

noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

Bad Ass Photo A
[b]Sharp Knives and Quiet Guns[/b]

Inside Sales - Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
mropus69
Silent But Deadly

Post by mropus69 »

It would be a shame to ruin (rock strike) those optics during training. Don't they make clear covers for the aimpoint?
Steve (Spike) Mullis
USN-Ret HM1 NAC AW FMF
"Cry Havoc and Release the Dogs of War"
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

mropus69 wrote:It would be a shame to ruin (rock strike) those optics during training. Don't they make clear covers for the aimpoint?
You mean a killflash? I'd think that would be enough to protect it too.

ETA: Another great pic stick. What muzzle device did he have with that much blowback?
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

mropus69 wrote:It would be a shame to ruin (rock strike) those optics during training. Don't they make clear covers for the aimpoint?

The gravel can't directly impact the optic, the angle is wrong.

I knew the camera body couldn't get hurt, but I was worried about the $1300 lens being so up close and personal.....
Stick

eric10mm
Silent But Deadly

Post by eric10mm »

Was ist das?

paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

eric10mm wrote:Was ist das?

Bolt release.
Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Drake running his carbine.

Stick

Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stickman »

Costa putting his S&W M&P through its paces .

Stick

mp5
Elite Member

Post by mp5 »

Stickman wrote:Drake running his carbine.

Be careful Dr.Drake!
The index finger of your left hand is about to be seared by the hot effluvium from your Blackout.
Didn't Chris teach you better!

Jorge
Regards,

Jorge
Dr.Drake

Post by Dr.Drake »

mp5 wrote:
Stickman wrote:Drake running his carbine.

Be careful Dr.Drake!
The index finger of your left hand is about to be seared by the hot effluvium from your Blackout.
Didn't Chris teach you better!

Jorge
About to be seared? That's funny. As the time that pic had been taken I know I had shot several hundred rounds. I always index off of the Scout light, never had any problems. Thanks though. And yes, I created an account to post this. Cheers.
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

That's funny.
Dr.Drake

Post by Dr.Drake »

I'll add that this is a brand new rifle. I just retired my old training rifle a 16" Stealth that has over 20k rounds most of which were suppressed. If I decide to run a can on this new rifle I will most likely need to adjust my grip to avoid the hotness.

I hate having to defend my actions on the intraweb, fart.