Tundra SV and subsonic 300BLK

Company specific discussions and announcements.
psychonaut

Tundra SV and subsonic 300BLK

Post by psychonaut »

I have been on a quest to find out whether or not the tundra SV is able to handle 300BLK subsonic. I have read the thread where the OP says the the subsonic 300BLK "brew up" his/her Tundra. However, the OP was unable to provide pics to substantiate their discovery. I read a couple of articles/reviews on the Tundra SV and have seen it advertised by several vendors which described it as being able to shoot subsonic 300BLK. What info were the authors privy to where they felt confident enough to say this? For some odd reason my Tundra SV came with the manual for gemtech's Multimount suppressor in the box. The Multimount has the same OD as the Tundra SV 1.375, but I am not sure about the length differences. I believe the Multimount is also able to support the subsonic 300BLK. Realizing that my SV was different than the Multimount, I decided to contact Gemtech and ask for a manual. Gemtech responded by suggesting I just download and refer my questions to the manual for the Tundra. I suppose they don't have a manual specifically for the Tundra SV. I read the manual for the Tundra but it did not claim to shoot subsonic 300BLK. The Tundra dimensions 1.25"x7.2" and the Tundra SV 1.375"x6.5" So.... wouldn't the differences in dimensions warrant a specific manual for the Tundra SV? Does anyone else have the SV? and if so, what manual did it come with? and have you put subsonic 300BLK through it?
Redalert6

Re: Tundra SV and subsonic 300BLK

Post by Redalert6 »

I measured my gemtech multimount and it is 1.375 in diameter and 6.75 in length. if this helps. also the multimount will handle sub sonic 300 blk 7.5" or longer barrel 300 BLK Subsonic ONLY.