Does this qualify as a cache of guns?

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Does this qualify as a cache of guns?

Post by johndoe3 »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/08/us/massi ... index.html

Wednesday, the BATFE executed a search warrant at an upscale home in the Los Angeles area, for suspected dealing guns without an FFL.
More than 1,000 guns were found Wednesday in a home in the upscale Los Angeles neighborhood Holmby Hills.

Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and Los Angeles police officers served a search warrant in an investigation of someone suspected of manufacturing and selling illegal firearms, Los Angeles police Officer Jeff Lee said.

Police arrested Girard Saenz, 57, at the scene over allegations of violating California's law regarding assault weapons and .50 Browning Machine Gun rifles, Los Angeles police Lt. Chris Ramirez said. The law prohibits the manufacture, distribution, transportation, importation and sale of any assault rifle or .50 BMG rifles, except in specific circumstances, according to the California Legislature.

The complaint that led to the arrest involved the sale of firearms, but the investigation remains ongoing, Ramirez said, and more charges, including federal counts, are possible.
yes, I think this qualifies as cache. :)
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Does this qualify as a cache of guns?

Post by poikilotrm »

Seems like that poor fella thought he lived in a free country. He was wrong.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.