FD 258 Printer Template

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

jreinke
Silent But Deadly

FD 258 Printer Template

Post by jreinke »

Does anyone know of or have a template to fill in the data for the FD 258? I tried doing it in MS Word and I can make the data fit into the columns correctly but I'm having problems making some of the lines fit vertically.
Cebeporerv

Re: FD 258 Printer Template

Post by Cebeporerv »

New and Improved! 265kb upgraded version of the famous FD 258 Printer template. This template can be used to draft your own fillable documents without having to pay for expensive software. This is my printer hp printer to sublimation cover page (FD 258) template for my legal practice. I've created six different versions that can be downloaded by opening the link in a new tab (or downloading them if you're using Internet Explorer).
Cebeporerv

Re: FD 258 Printer Template

Post by Cebeporerv »

If you have big document in pdf format, don't save it as a pdf file. It's size will be very large. Save it with another extension such as zip type. Then compress pdf the contents from that zip file and open up each one of them so that you can export to word or pages or pdf size reducer.