Q Honey Badger 2.0 ammo question

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Q Honey Badger 2.0 ammo question

Post by Sigproshooter »

Now that Kevin is building these and there are some in the wild I am hoping that someone here can clear something up for me. Now, I realize this has an adjustable gas block etc., but I simply want to know what sub ammo, bullet weight,velocity,brand is grouping and cycling the best in this weapon based on actual use. I have one ordered am while I'm waiting my ocd is working hard wondering about ammo for this thing. Thanks
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Re: Q Honey Badger 2.0 ammo question

Post by Sigproshooter »

Really? Nobody here has one yet? That would surprise me to say the least.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Anybody at all?
Sun Tzu
BlogSarge
Silent Operator

Post by BlogSarge »

I’ve been looking for an actual review from a purchaser, too. Of either this or the Noveske version...

https://www.noveske.com/collections/rif ... 4-pdw-7-94
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Other than a couple of you suck videos there isn't much out there. I did get some specific info on sub weight and velocities. Guess ill have to wait until mine shows up.
Sun Tzu
jt526
Silent But Deadly

Post by jt526 »

I'm still waiting for mine to be made, but I figure I'll just find something at <$.50 a round, buy a couple of cases, and tune it to that, then come up with a similar reload recipe when I get it. S&B is around that price now, but still holding out. I'm more interested in the pmag "don't work so well" issues and hope that doesn't extend to lancer mags, which is my preferred 300blk mag.

Stupid stupid wait times.
Stupid, stupid NFA items.
Mugsy9010

Post by Mugsy9010 »

Mines still in NFA jail (approaching a year) btu my dealer has an indoor range, so far 220grain American eagle has produced the best grouping, followed closely by the Sig branded 220gr ammo, haven’t shot any supers. I’ll know more when I can actually take possession and have time to experiment.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Q told me they used Gorilla and Sig ammo on the honey badger. I gave up, my dealer couldn't seem to get one. Bought other stuff.
Sun Tzu