Shot my Xcaliber Genesis today....

Moderators: SilencerGirl, John Titsworth

GSRswapandslow
Senior Silent Operator

Shot my Xcaliber Genesis today....

Post by GSRswapandslow »

so my dealer, Eric Morton of NCsilencer.com, has my suppressor in hand....and asked if i was interested in shooting it today. Easy answer..YES! So i made the hour and a half drive with mixed notions about how loud, or quiet, it would actually be... This was my first time ever shooting anything suppressed...so i really wasn't sure how to prepare. Well, all i can say is...WOW! The gun cycling and the impact was louder than the round going off...i couldn't believe it! It truly is movie quiet! We didn't have anything to compare it to, other than a Coastal Passport...and the Genesis STOMPS the passport. I think the best quality of hte suppressor is the COMPLETE ABSENCE OF FRP! I mean, 0...zilch...nada...NOTHING! It's amazing! So, John, THANK YOU! You hit the nail right on the head with this suppressor...I'm already prepared to order a 2nd one just so i don't have to change from host to host!

John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shot my Xcaliber Genesis today....

Post by John Titsworth »

We are very pleased you are happy with the silencer. No FRP was super important in the design phase. Thanks to Eric at NC Silencer too!
GSRswapandslow
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Shot my Xcaliber Genesis today....

Post by GSRswapandslow »

i gotta say....when the coastal went off the first time, it honestly surprised me how much louder it was on FRP....and even after it settled down, it was considerably louder than the Genesis!

and yeah, eric's a great guy to deal with, he's helped me every step of the way and gone way above and beyond to help me out.