ETA on muzzle devices?

Moderator: Henry Graham

CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

ETA on muzzle devices?

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

Anyone have an ETA on when when we will start to see muzzle breaks and flash hiders in stock?
It's not a silencer, it's a can of whoopass!
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Re: ETA on muzzle devices?

Post by rimshaker »

They had a small batch of 1/2x28 pistons a few months ago. Ran out pretty quick. Nothing yet on any other pistons. Same scarcity with muzzle devices i'm sure.
CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

Part of the reason I went with them was they list 8 thread patterns on the muzzle brake.

I dont think it would bother me if it looked like were trying, but i don't think I've ever seen any accessory in stock with them or any distributor of theirs. They need to dedicate some production capacity to supporting what they have sold, reputations are easily tarnished and slow to shine.
SigM4

Post by SigM4 »

Capital Armory has (had) all of these in stock starting Wednesday night 8/24/16. I believe they're out of 5.56 already, but have both (FH & MB) in 7.62 still. I was able to order a couple of the 5.56 while they had them.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

SigM4 wrote:Capital Armory has (had) all of these in stock starting Wednesday night 8/24/16. I believe they're out of 5.56 already, but have both (FH & MB) in 7.62 still. I was able to order a couple of the 5.56 while they had them.
Thanks, I grabbed what I needed.