Put in my stuff for my first can today

Random gun talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Put in my stuff for my first can today

Post by poikilotrm »

So, I went down and put the paperwork and payment in today. I am getting a Sparrow.

I am a little tense about it though. I was falsely arrested 4 years ago, and when I went to get my CCW renewed last year I was forced to get humiliated by the magistrate in court before he would sign off on it.

Ah well, let's see if they crap on me.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Re: Put in my stuff for my first can today

Post by ick »

Good luck. Here is to hoping you are an honorable responsible fellow NFA owner.... a worthy addition to the ranks of firearm owners. We need more quality first-class persons added to the ranks. Lying theiving pieces of trash might be legal... but not welcome... at least in my book.
-----
Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

ick wrote:Good luck. Here is to hoping you are an honorable responsible fellow NFA owner.... a worthy addition to the ranks of firearm owners. We need more quality first-class persons added to the ranks. Lying theiving pieces of trash might be legal... but not welcome... at least in my book.
I hear ya.

I have never had a problem with the law until 2006, and that was a bolt from the blue.

If you had come up to me a few years ago and told me that you had been arrested for nothing at all, and that you had been falsely charged, I would have looked at you called you a liar. these day? My answer would be, "Yeah, it happens sometimes."

On the plus side,the 42:1983 Act proceedings should be done by the end of this year, so I will hopefully be expanding my collection significantly.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Excellent. When you get it take "good people" you know to the range... we need to expand the gun culture and not let "hollywood" and "fear" teach people about firearms. A responsible shooter helping educate the uninformed is always a good idea.
-----
Ick
Cheyene

Post by Cheyene »

My AAC 7.62 SD should arrive today or tommorrow. :P