Best Knife Forums?

Tactical gear.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

2manygunz
Silent But Deadly

Best Knife Forums?

Post by 2manygunz »

My interest in knives has recently been rekindled and thought I'd get involved with one of the Knife forums out there. Don't know anything about them or their personalities, so thought I'd ask here before investing much time. Any of you guys frequent any of them? Thoughts?
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Re: Best Knife Forums?

Post by Hush »

The forums I use to frequent aren't around anymore.
I'd suggest just googling knife forums and see what pops up.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
2manygunz
Silent But Deadly

Post by 2manygunz »

Yeah, I'm on bladeforums.com and knifeforums.com at this point, however, as we all know, you can sometimes spend a while on what looks like a valuable forum, only to learn they are populated with douche nozzles and nazi mods. Just trying to collect a little intel before I start investing post time at any particular spot! :)
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

As a long time maker and designer of knives, I avoid the knife forums. All of them. I see so many examples of blood pressure raising bullshit that I just stay away.
coyote223
Silent But Deadly

Post by coyote223 »

2manygunz wrote:Yeah, I'm on bladeforums.com and knifeforums.com at this point, however, as we all know, you can sometimes spend a while on what looks like a valuable forum, only to learn they are populated with douche nozzles and nazi mods. Just trying to collect a little intel before I start investing post time at any particular spot! :)

I don't know, Bladeforums doesn't seem that bad to me. I usually only visit the Busse and Horton sub-forums though. There is also USN (usual suspects network), Jerzee Devil, and Knifedogs.
J Krammes
Silent But Deadly

Post by J Krammes »

I spend most of my time on http://www.customknivesandguns.com followed by http://www.usualsuspect.net

Jeremy
Some of my work. www.jkknives.com
jandbj
Silent But Deadly

Post by jandbj »

J Krammes wrote: http://www.usualsuspect.net

+1

A really informative place!
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

2manygunz wrote:Yeah, I'm on bladeforums.com and knifeforums.com at this point, however, as we all know, you can sometimes spend a while on what looks like a valuable forum, only to learn they are populated with douche nozzles and nazi mods. Just trying to collect a little intel before I start investing post time at any particular spot! :)
I've been on both of those and so have assumed there is no good knife forum. Those places have the downfalls of AR-15 times A BILLION. So unlike AR-15, I find them useless.
Paledaddy
Elite Member

Post by Paledaddy »

jandbj wrote:

+1

+1

Only forum for knives and stuff i go to ;)

Pd
[b]Bas Rutten[/b] [quote]" I'm sorry Sir..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG !... No I'm not. "[/quote]
Sniper308

Post by Sniper308 »

I've been on all of them and prefer the Usual Suspect Network, not only for the knives and cool gear but also the friends that I've made there.
IsaacL

Post by IsaacL »

Last edited by IsaacL on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
G

Post by G »

Without a doubt, the USN!
G
Houston Armory
FFL/SOT
www.houstonarmory.com
832-675-4854
Edwood

Post by Edwood »

I spend most of my time on blade forums, it the best place that I have found. The knifeforum moderators are Nazis, and the forum is bland as heck.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

George Orwell
angelbeast6
Silent But Deadly

Post by angelbeast6 »

U S N !
I keep forgetting it so I'll leave it here for others as well: NFA 304-616-4500
sigman226
Silent Operator

Post by sigman226 »

jandbj wrote:

+1

I belong to a few, but USN is the only 1 I frequent.
PostalGlock'n

Post by PostalGlock'n »

USN and Jerzee Devils are about the only two I spend much time on.

I tried Benchmade forums and they are infected with trolls and wannabes. :x
robincooper

Post by robincooper »

G wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 am Without a doubt, the USN!
Agree!
ownnife

Post by ownnife »

As a long term maker and dressmaker of knives, I keep away from theknifeboards. All of them. I see such a lot of examples of blood stress elevating bullshit that I just stay away.
miawade

Post by miawade »

Such little activity thought I'd throw a softball up. I kind of collect vintage knives. I started with Sabatier and moved on from there. Pretty much just carbon, though I've picked up a few stainless. Those I might see if a carbon version was ever available. Not at that point yet. Anyways, anybody else? I know Japanese knives and customs are all the rage. I have <Mod Snip> those too. I'm still looking for a Cuba Knife Co. slicer (see here). Does anybody know about the Star Knife Co. of Taunton MA? I think the late 1880s. I don't know if they even made kitchen knives.
Williammyday

Hashtags for instagram blogs

Post by Williammyday »

Instagram hashtags are primarily a method of categorizing and labelling your written content. Additionally they support Instagram present your articles to people who're appropriate.
Within their simplest form the hashtags you select to utilize are The idea for search results to the Examine website page of Instagram:

Even so, it won't stop there. Hashtags can even be used being an indicator to Instagram's algorithm. Instagram algorithm, meaning it will be able to categorize your content material and propose that it be proven to users it believes is probably going to be of interest.
Then... Are Hashtags continue to do the job in 2022 on Instagram by 2022?
Hashtags have been at the center of discussion specially in light of Instagram's new recommendation to utilize three and five hashtags (additional on this afterwards).

As Instagram slowly shifts to the semantic online search engine, it opens a wholly new realm of possibilities inside the online search engine's power to come across information - that means which the phrases you utilize as part of your captions, or perhaps the subjects that you contain inside your posts might be searchable as well.
Nevertheless, Even with these sizeable technological advancements, hashtags still purpose on Instagram. When paired with a reliable material system, they might make awesome effects.
Are you presently able to down load the whole down load of Instagram hashtags?
Check out our how to add blog on instagram online video guideline at the moment.
[url=https://dybr.ru/blog/prom_inst_2022/4676946]tom cruise blog instagram [/url]
Williammyday

Post by Williammyday »

Instagram hashtags are basically a technique of categorizing and labelling your content material. Additionally they help Instagram provide your content material to users that are related.
In their most basic type the hashtags you choose to work with are The premise for search results about the Investigate site of Instagram:

However, it doesn't quit there. Hashtags can be used being an indicator to Instagram's algorithm. Instagram algorithm, which implies it is able to categorize your content material and advocate that it be demonstrated to people it believes is likely for being of curiosity.
Then... Are Hashtags continue to perform in 2022 on Instagram by 2022?
Hashtags have been at the center of discussion especially in gentle of Instagram's new recommendation to implement 3 and five hashtags (additional on this later).

As Instagram little by little shifts on the semantic search engine, it opens an entirely new realm of alternatives inside the internet search engine's capability to obtain articles - this means the terms you employ as part of your captions, or perhaps the subjects that you choose to involve as part of your posts are going to be searchable in addition.
However, Inspite of these important technological improvements, hashtags nevertheless operate on Instagram. When paired which has a sound information strategy, they might produce incredible outcomes.
Are you presently willing to obtain the complete down load of Instagram hashtags?
Consider our ncc blog instagram online video guidebook today.
[url=https://dybr.ru/blog/prom_inst_2022/4676946]tom cruise blog instagram [/url]
Williammyday

Post by Williammyday »

Instagram hashtags are essentially a means of categorizing and labelling your information. They also assist Instagram offer your content material to users who are appropriate.
Of their most basic variety the hashtags you choose to use are The idea for search results about the Explore webpage of Instagram:

Nonetheless, it doesn't stop there. Hashtags will also be used being an indicator to Instagram's algorithm. Instagram algorithm, which suggests it is ready to categorize your articles and suggest that it be revealed to users it believes is likely being of interest.
Then... Are Hashtags even now operate in 2022 on Instagram by 2022?
Hashtags have already been at the middle of debate significantly in gentle of Instagram's recent recommendation to make use of 3 and 5 hashtags (extra on this afterwards).

As Instagram progressively shifts for the semantic internet search engine, it opens a wholly new realm of options inside the online search engine's ability to find articles - meaning that the words and phrases you utilize in the captions, or perhaps the subjects that you include within your posts are going to be searchable likewise.
However, In spite of these significant technological enhancements, hashtags nevertheless function on Instagram. When paired having a stable content material strategy, they may create awesome success.
Are you willing to download the complete down load of Instagram hashtags?
Check out our the black pearl blog instagram movie manual at the moment.