Best suppressor for 6.5 creedmoor

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

mj30wilson

Best suppressor for 6.5 creedmoor

Post by mj30wilson »

Looking for best suppressor for a 6.5 creedmoor used mostly for hunting. Heard knights suppressors are tough are they quiet?
I'm a reasonable guy most of the time but i must insist factory rifles now come with 1/8 m.o.a guarantee to support my fly wing shooting pastime.
Matt in TN
Silent Operator

Re: Best suppressor for 6.5 creedmoor

Post by Matt in TN »

What do you mean by "best"? Quietest? Lightest? Most rugged and can take sustained full auto? Smallest? Must have quick attach or ratchet lock? No backpressure? On a bolt gun or semi-auto? Without answering these, your question is like asking "what kind of car is best?"

You can not have all of these things in one can. One of these things is easy. Two of these things combined isn't too hard/expensive. The more you want the harder/more expensive it gets -
22: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138952
30: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=156481
9: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=696697
Sgt.Mike

Post by Sgt.Mike »

LOL :D
true Matt .... very true... is this Creedmopr gas or bolt?

On my bolt action Remington 700 PCR in that caliber i'm using a Silencerco omega 300. Is it the quiestest? maybe... maybe not. but it is good across my platform of varying calibers except those larger than a .30 caliber bore.
The POI shift is very small (your mileage will vary).
Down range noise is within my desires, there are quieter cans at the shooters ear. but unless you are shooting your loads subsonic your will ALWAYS have that supersonic crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier.

There are a lot of quality Cans available . others will kick in with their preferances and will use many differing reasons why theirs is best in their opinion.
it's all about expectations and managing those expectations.
Don't push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Many walk this earth as silent killers. Careful who you try to victimize. They may welcome the chaos.
quiettime
Silent But Deadly

Post by quiettime »

I've always been a fan of the Rugged Surge and the Dead Air Sandman, but now the CGS Hyperion is not only one of, if not THE quietest rifle cans on the market, but it is also one of the lightest. It is pricey but easily worth the money if you want "the best". The other two are excellent as well.
kyle matthews

Post by kyle matthews »

<Grey area>
Industry-standard thread:
1-3/16 X 24
noname

Post by noname »

I would say stay away from aluminum baffles. Hard to clean. The "dip" eats aluminum and is poison. Sonic brass cleaners work a little but I'd stick with some type of steel or titanium. Cleaning one is different than cleaning your barrel.

Try to find an independent comparison review source as the suppressor manufacturers are prone to fudge the noise reduction. Suppressors are not cheap.
GUNHEEP

Post by GUNHEEP »

Nothing beats a rugged suppressor. They are the best built, and have the best warranty on the market, belt fed full auto rated and is one of the Quietest Suppressors out there. A friend of mine came to me for a suppressor for his Remington 6.5 Creedmoor rifle. And I told him rugged. And he is happy as a clam.
Keithadupt
Silent Operator

A Trip Back in Time: How People Talked About Five Steps To Become A Blogger 20 Years Ago

Post by Keithadupt »

Master to be an enhanced writer. Producing is communication at its heart. Becker states that writing is centered on putting your ideas on paper and getting Others to just accept your Suggestions.

Crafting, as with all different kinds of communication, will get far better by way of exercise. It is not a prerequisite to jot down improved It can are available a all-natural way as you work at it. It is true! Weblogs are not only a fantastic approach to transform your weblog's writing, but Additionally, it supplies a wonderful chance to boost all aspects of your producing, from business enterprise e-mails and texts into the novel you have always needed to compose.

Obtain new mates. Becker writes "Irrespective of whether you're utilizing e-mail, comments, or perhaps social media, you could possibly be considered a shock to you personally how briskly folks connect on the internet."

That is genuine! It is genuine! The Minimalists website may be the primary reason For most of my most vital connections in the last decade. These include friendships with long-phrase private and business relationships which were forged by means of this web site.

You can expect to turn into extra assured. Becker writes "Running a blog will help you find out better self confidence in your life." It is really true.
Writing can you link your instagram to blog
assists us superior understand our lives as well as ramifications of our actions.
[url=https://telegra.ph/How-do-you-start-your-blog-and-be-successful-in-2022-07-07-2]comment faire apparaitre ses photos instagram sur son blog wordpres
[/url]