Lunch order.

Post your experiences here.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw

k31user
Industry Professional

Lunch order.

Post by k31user »

I'll take a number 3 mild, a number 7 with pork, and a number 9 with rice noodles.
Historian
Silent But Deadly

Re: Lunch order.

Post by Historian »

k31user wrote:I'll take a number 3 mild, a number 7 with pork, and a number 9 with rice noodles.

Poster's Chinese grammar is poor. The poster should study the Mandarin beginner's grammar
by the famous author who also wrote: "Trail Across the Gobi Desert" -Won Hung Lo.

Where are the moderators?
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

I am starting to think the mods want this place to die.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
fishman
Silent But Deadly

Post by fishman »

poikilotrm wrote:I am starting to think the mods want this place to die.
I'm starting to think they want the spam to keep coming in so that we keep getting notifications and keep checking the forums and generating ad revenue.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

I've been a mod and administrator on several gun sights.

It's never a goal to have spammers. It's annoying, time consuming to have to trace the IP address and block it, clean up their mess afterwards, only to have it happen again in a day or two from a different mcdonalds in their town.

And the pay is generally non-existant.

What's worse is when they have a targeted attack from IP's all over Europe, asia and the middle east. I've seen it happen several times.

As an administrator though, you can generally set the board settings to approve new members manually, but manually means you have to dedicate your time to checking and approving and denying accounts regularly, which again, takes more of your time away from, well, everything else.
I don't care what your chart says