WTS - Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol Holsters

Moderators:mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly
WTS - Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol Holsters

Post by Battlecloth » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol holster. Built to order, it’s padded to help protect your expensive pistol/suppressor and offers both belt loops and a simple shoulder strap for convenience of carry. The magazine pouch will carry one spare mag and there’s an integral pocket built in behind it to carry a copy of your tax form with the suppressed pistol.

Models available for a broad range of pistols including those with mounted lights/lasers. It’s sized to allow the use of suppressors between 1.25” – 1.375” in diameter and I’ll build them to order, to the specific length of your pistol/suppressor combination.

Available colors are Black, OD, Coyote Brown, Woodland Camo and Crye Multicam.

Prices start $89.95 plus shipping.

If you’re interested please to contact me via email:

[email protected]

Steve
Battlecloth

Uziman

Re: WTS - Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol Holsters

Post by Uziman » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:06 am

I've been a customer of Steve for a long time.His work is impeccable so buy with confidence.
Deer hunter

Aw25833

Post by Aw25833 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:43 pm

Is Battlecloth still in business? I've been researching holsters and they seem to be exactly what I'm looking for but I can't reach anyone.

Thanks

MRC

Post by MRC » Fri May 06, 2022 1:44 pm

Aw25833 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:43 pm
Is Battlecloth still in business? I've been researching holsters and they seem to be exactly what I'm looking for but I can't reach anyone.

Thanks
No he passed away. I only know because I went to his place to purchase some of his leftover sewing materials.

-mike