WTS - Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol Holsters

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Battlecloth
Silent But Deadly

WTS - Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol Holsters

Post by Battlecloth »

Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol holster. Built to order, it’s padded to help protect your expensive pistol/suppressor and offers both belt loops and a simple shoulder strap for convenience of carry. The magazine pouch will carry one spare mag and there’s an integral pocket built in behind it to carry a copy of your tax form with the suppressed pistol.

Models available for a broad range of pistols including those with mounted lights/lasers. It’s sized to allow the use of suppressors between 1.25” – 1.375” in diameter and I’ll build them to order, to the specific length of your pistol/suppressor combination.

Available colors are Black, OD, Coyote Brown, Woodland Camo and Crye Multicam.

Prices start $89.95 plus shipping.

If you’re interested please to contact me via email:

[email protected]

Steve
Battlecloth

Uziman

Re: WTS - Battlecloth Suppressed Service Pistol Holsters

Post by Uziman »

I've been a customer of Steve for a long time.His work is impeccable so buy with confidence.
Deer hunter
Aw25833

Post by Aw25833 »

Is Battlecloth still in business? I've been researching holsters and they seem to be exactly what I'm looking for but I can't reach anyone.

Thanks
MRC

Post by MRC »

Aw25833 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:43 pm Is Battlecloth still in business? I've been researching holsters and they seem to be exactly what I'm looking for but I can't reach anyone.

Thanks
No he passed away. I only know because I went to his place to purchase some of his leftover sewing materials.

-mike
MikeMc.

Post by MikeMc. »

This answered my question too. RIP Steve
Lesteraction

Post by Lesteraction »

Every day is a new day and morning set the fate of the evening. That’s how you will learn to know through good morning quotes to charge your day for success.Life is beautiful when the state of mind is positive. The sprinkles said by famous personalities are a treasure. I have gathered the treasure with extensive research.