WTS: Original CIA Swedish K suppressor plans + $95 set

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

TManchester

WTS: Original CIA Swedish K suppressor plans + $95 set

Post by TManchester »

Selling a first generation copy of the CIA's Silenced Swedish K as issued to the Navy SEALs and MACvSOG in Vietnam & designed by AMF in the early 1960's for special operations where deniability was the key. Over 17 blueprints and plans for modified barrels, bolt springs and packing materials. Includes extensive assembly and materials descriptions. I also included inormation about the later one piece tube silenced Swedish K which came from an example in a local war museum, to include color pictures and modification dimensions to make a 1:1 copy..

You get a full set of plans and instructions, materials list for 3 different barrels types, color pictures and outside dimensions for the later CIA suppressor all shipped in a large, crush proof tube. Price is $95 set + $5 shipping.

I also have 5 original Swedish M45b barrel shrouds, which you need to make an exact example. Each has Green painted finish and include barrel nut, front sight and sling swivel. Each is $45 + $7 shipping.

Also have Hardcover book by Kevin Dockery, Special Warfare,, Special Weapons which details this model along with a lot of other weapons used by the Navy SEALs - $40 for picture book and $15 for hardcover narrative book.

email if you have any questions. First one gets it. You must get an approved BATF Form 1 before you assemble a silencer to your Swedish K.
gagunguy

Re: WTS: Original CIA Swedish K suppressor plans + $95 set

Post by gagunguy »

Do you still have any of the Swedish K parts/plans?

Please email me at gagunguy at aol dot com.

Thanks