Bill To Ban Suppressors Introduced!

Post by GlockBuyer »

It just keeps on coming............

https://americansuppressorassociation.c ... ppressors/
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Re: Bill To Ban Suppressors Introduced!

Post by a_canadian »

Let's see of The Donald backs this one. He said "I don’t like them at all." when asked about suppressors, following the Virginia Beach shooting. Full quote:
President Trump wrote:I don't like them. Well, I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talked about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned. We're looking at that. I’m going to seriously look at it.
Where's the god-king now? Probably too busy coming up with zingers about Iran for the moment, but we'll just have to wait and see what he does when this bill comes to his attention. Seems too close to a flip of coin with the current leadership situation. Perhaps by this time next year Americans will be in the same boat as we Northerners, especially in the context of the massive ban in NZ, the long-standing ban in the UK, Australia's nearly total ban... Perhaps gun related stuff is going the way of smoking? Death by a thousand cuts.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Good. F--k it, let's get this party started.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
noname

Post by noname »

I am not particularly fond of Trump but a heck of a lot better than Biden.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

#Unity2020 seems a decent alternative. Vanishingly unlikely, so in that sense somewhat akin to the USA itself.