Two Deadicated, Persistent Officers.

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Two Deadicated, Persistent Officers.

Post by 0101silent »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZYfvFW- ... e=youtu.be
Two officers dedicated to their cause, persisting until the mission is complete.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Two Deadicated, Persistent Officers.

Post by poikilotrm »

The Vietnamese looks like he's an actual mongoloid. The kneeling goon has his hands in his pockets, so I am not seeing a lot of "in fear for his life" crap.
And is that actual blood on Johnny Goonsquad's badge?

They murdered him on camera.

I wonder why so many people have no respect for cops?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

It's worse than I realized the first the that I watched it. There were more than two people involved. It looks like they do this routinely. They thought nothing of doing this in broad daylight, in front of witnesses, knowingly on camera with no attempt at seizing the film.

The video starts with the victim handcuffed face down with an officer putting his full weight on the victims neck. The victim stopped moving and breathing at about 4 minutes into the video, someone in uniform checked his pulse 7 minutes into the video, the officer continued putting his whole body weight on his neck for another full minute, and then they rolled him over and throw him on the stretcher and ambulance without any further concern.

The Mayor made a pathetic speech putting a big emphasis on making it a racial issue. They want whites to believe that it would never happen to their family. Those officers would do that to anyone without prejudice.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

0101silent wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:16 pm It's worse than I realized the first the that I watched it. There were more than two people involved. It looks like they do this routinely.
Remember when there was a whole bunch of "excited delerium" deaths following TASER use? What the cops were doing, and I mean a large number of cops, was that they would use two sets of cuffs to hog tie a person, then they would rest them on their diaphragm until they suffocated. When folks started figuring it out, they "changed" their TASER policy. :roll: That process works best on drunks and the obese, BTW.

We have a lot of murderers with badges out there, and a lot of scumbags with badges ignoring it, or covering it up.

Don't worry though boys, the cops are mostly good guys, and won't act to take our guns if told to do so, right?

Edited to add: What do you think the story would have been, had there been no video?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

poikilotrm wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:25 am What do you think the story would have been, had there been no video?
Without a video that looked like it was scripted for tv? Anything is possible. The officers would probably be heroes for attempting to help a poor man in need during the temporary emergency.

If I remember correctly the police reported that George Floyd was in medical distress when they arrived, and died after arriving at a medical facility. The officers were originally sent home with pay.

The cause of death is currently under investigation.

This headline is popping up everywhere "First responders worked nearly an hour to save George Floyd before he was pronounced dead.
He was pronounced dead an hour after his encounter with police." How is this being PUBLISHED or BELIEVED with the video being widely distributed???

How routine are these events that the officers knew that everyone reviewing the body cams and every healthcare worker(is that the correct term?) that could or would be involved in a city the size of Minneapolis hold the line?

Will anyone other than the police even be accused of wrong doing?
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Not to speak for police in this matter, but I expect that from the abundance of video evidence being circulated from the looting, riots, violent assaults and arson going on the past couple of nights, there may be we dozens of even hundreds of citizens arrested and charged. Protests are fully warranted, no question. But these idiots are criminals taking advantage of legitimate protests to tear apart a city. The tensions already present with COVID-19 seem to have helped make this possible. One can only hope it doesn't spread across the whole country - as I understand it that's already started in some cities but so far not to such an extreme level.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

a_canadian wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:14 pm ...I expect that from the abundance of video evidence being circulated from the looting, riots, violent assaults and arson going on the past couple of nights, there may be we dozens of even hundreds of citizens arrested and charged. Protests are fully warranted, no question. But these idiots are criminals taking advantage of legitimate protests to tear apart a city.
https://imgur.com/gallery/szv4Rul -Autozone having windows shattered.
https://twitter.com/ShawnG927/status/12 ... 7667932163 -Apartment destroyed by who? Observe the peacemaker in pink.
https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/ ... 0980454400 - Man in pink helping again. Incredibly brave(or high) to fight a man holding a PINK Hammer.
https://twitter.com/AlexLunaViewof1/sta ... 6310075393 -Just two guys going for a walk.
https://twitter.com/GM_Thompson/status/ ... 6786378760 - Man in pink defending the police station.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEmXr4 ... e=emb_logo -Shortly after 12 minutes into the video the man in pink walks across in the background, then the man with the pink gas mask filters walks though.

The person with the PINK gas mask filters is allegedly Officer Jacob Pederson. https://twitter.com/gretepona/status/12 ... 09441?s=20

Edited to ask the question: How easy or hard would it be for rioters to burn down a Target store, Class A Retail with a sprinkler system?
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Hey, you don't need to sell me on the notion that police are corrupt. We saw it here at a few major protests against major economic summits (dens of corruption if ever there were!) and when politicians get caught with hands in the till. Police in matching pants and combat boots and heavily disguised faces show up in small groups, start smashing things, sometimes yelling slogans, even attacking other cops (though never with much force), then mysteriously all climb into a van or vanish behind a building once the action heats up. They're really quite good at provoking a crowd. Must have staff psychologists to coach such actions.

But there's just no excuse for the violent assaults, murders (now at least 2 in Minneapolis), vandalism, arson, all the mayhem being shown in so many videos which is caused by thousands upon thousands of rioters. Maybe not the same folks as those earlier in the evening carrying signs. Hard to say. Perhaps cellphone data tracking will enter the picture and sort that out. Meantime there are protests starting all across the USA this evening including many thousands outside the White House (Trump finally got a big crowd!) chanting things like "HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!" Should be a 'fun' night, as we all sit and watch our screens and see if America is still there tomorrow morning. And next week. And next month. Hope it's not too contagious. I'd really rather not lose Canada, though there are many signs that might just be happening with or without riots. The gun ban sure isn't helping - a lot of very angry firearms license holders up here.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

There was a protest which attracted peaceful protestors to the scene. When destruction began it repelled protesters and attracted destroyers and vandals.

With the internet in the USA recently being heavily censored there's a reason that these events are being promoted. Everything that you saw in Minnesota will certainly spread. It's being encouraged.

There were obvious messages from this event. They are so obvious that it looked scripted for tv.

-Police are allowed to kill for minor contempt.
-Accomplices in the cover up - paramedics and doctors will never be held accountable.
-Agent provocateurs are used to destroy property and protests, incite violence and violent police response.
-No one is exempt. Example, young girl is tackled, the official press is arrested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftLzQefpBvM
BTW who started the fire and who is putting in out?
-Many people are completely brainwashed.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »