Political /Refugee

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly

Political /Refugee

Post by Capt. Link. »

Where will political dissidents go when we don't pay them to relocate.

-CL
The only reason after 243 years the government now wants to disarm you is they intend to do something you would shoot them for!
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
Sgt.Mike

Re: Political /Refugee

Post by Sgt.Mike »

re education camps were our new Chinese masters decide ....
biden administration predicted and basically promised a dark future.
Don't push a man to violence when violence is what he has dedicated his life to perfecting. Many walk this earth as silent killers. Careful who you try to victimize. They may welcome the chaos.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

So that's how Trump is going to get Mexico to pay for the wall...
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Marxist claimed that they would go to Canada. Then didn't.

I'm half tempted to go to Mexico or Costa Rica. Still checking those out.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

Mexico would probably welcome you with open arms, there are plenty others that they would pay to keep out.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

I've at times longed for California, especially Marin County. But then I quickly remember the politics, the gun rules (those stocks on carbines are HIDEOUS!) and it's a no-go. I could take my skills and move them, not much of an issue as it would only take a year or two to let people know I'm there and gain enough business to get by. But California politics are awful and getting worse. Seems the mayor of SF is as fully 'woke' as the mayor of LA and the governor. And now there's this:
https://youtu.be/x_P-0I6sAck
Jesus. Seriously? This washed up action hero actor is comparing a minor protest in DC to Kristallnacht? WTF? Lovely place to visit, but I'll keep the West Coast of Canada. It's bad here, but not that bad.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

a_canadian wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:56 pm It's bad here, but not that bad.
Lol, perfectly stated. :mrgreen:

Well I guess that Jan 6th "could be" Krystalnacht....IF the Congress was the Nazis and We The People were being rounded up and herded into the Showers.
:(
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Something I read today from James Lindsay was kind of interesting. He seemed to struggle in his essay to put an exact finger on his point, but that was in a way inherent in the exercise. Namely he was suggesting that we each take on the assignment of identifying where our line was, the line where we say 'that is far enough, any further is too far.' This in relation to the SJW idiots and the political puppets they manipulate, besides other elements of the recent radicalism in the mainstream.

I thought about it while out for a hike in the rain. Talked with my wife and kid about it. Identified at least one thing in pragmatic terms and one of a more philosophical nature. When gangs start raiding homes in our city to a degree which stands out, I'll know it's time to drop the 2"x4" bars across the doors and put whatever we have to absorb bullets against the walls below windows. Lots of gallon jugs of water might help with that. Maybe a bunch of old clothing and blankets, considering Paul Harrell's 'new and improved high tech fleece bullet stop.' The other thing, for me, might be when words like love and friend become warped. I'm already seeing the beginnings of that one. Even in mainstream entertainment. There's a rapidly growing movement to break down the meaning of family and relationships, to turn it all into some post-modern freakshow where there is no ground, no real meaning. With rising violence and the steady degradation of the English language it seems both are coming up fast. We'll see.
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

I don't post on here often but I am very active on many political outlets.
There are those out there already calling for databases containing names of conservatives and those who've been supportive of Trump so that we can be held accountable. There is even a website using google maps that shows all donors to Trump and how much they have given. It is a clear roadmap for those who desire retribution and silencing of our voices.
What we saw in D.C. was a definite false flag operation and the MSM has ignored the past violence such as when Trump was inaugurated January 20th 2017. There will be false flag shootings in D.C. and state capitals in the next 8 days which will bring a call to disarm American citizens en-masse.
There are also those who not think that a marxist purge would ever happen there but those in control of the government and MSM that are enabling the environment where it is almost a foregone conclusion.
I know everyone here is armed accordingly and hopefully prepped to one degree or another but we're headed down a dark rocky road I am afraid.
Be safe and keep your ears to the ground.

As for protection below windows. We've raised chickens for years and I've saved the feedbags. They are made with the cross weave material like blue tarps. Filled full of dirt, they offer protection like a sandbag.

Again... Be safe all.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.