Liberals

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

silencertalk
Site Admin

Liberals

Post by silencertalk »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05 ... rtion-law/
"Under the pretext of ensuring the patient's decision to have an abortion is 'voluntary, uncoerced, and informed,' the law has both the purpose and the effect of severely restricting access to abortion services, and violates patients' and physicians' First Amendment rights against compelled speech and patients’ right to informational privacy," Planned Parenthood said in a written statement.
The same liberals who want us to wait 7 days to get a gun, or to never have one, because there is a 0.0001% chance we may kill someone, file suit because they will have to wait 3 days before killing a baby.

They want the right to kill in private, but then want to publish the list of CCW holders.
CThomas
Silent But Deadly

Re: Liberals

Post by CThomas »

Liberals, can't live with them, can't kill them, but I am working on a vaccine
driver6814
Silent But Deadly

Post by driver6814 »

To be administered at birth?
CThomas
Silent But Deadly

Post by CThomas »

driver6814 wrote:To be administered at birth?
Works on all ages!
yellowfin
Silent But Deadly

Post by yellowfin »

Interestingly enough, they're also trying to ban circumcision in San Francisco because it's "mutilating a baby" and "interfering with their right to make decisions about their bodies." Oh really, like sticking a knife through them before they're born doesn't?
"You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's insane!"-- Penn Jilette
http://www.NYShooters.net
BretJ
Silent Operator

Post by BretJ »

Want to make their heads explode? Find a way to detect liberalism in utero...then let them defend your right to abort the child because the child will be a liberal.
"The opposite of hero is not villain. It is bystander."

"In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty."
Saint Aurelius Augustine

Bret
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

ROE V WADE LIKE THE 2ND AMENDMANT ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS. PEOPLE MAY BITCH AND WHINE ABOUT EITHER BUT THE CHANCES OF EITHER BEING OVERTURNED AS LAWS AND RIGHTS ARE ABOUT NIL. THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN MOST ABOUT EACH ARE USUALLY WHACKJOBS AND NUTCASES USUALLY HIDING BEHIND SOME RELIGIOUS AGENDA.
stevejobs
Silent But Deadly

Post by stevejobs »

sduz1 wrote:ROE V WADE LIKE THE 2ND AMENDMANT ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS. PEOPLE MAY BITCH AND WHINE ABOUT EITHER BUT THE CHANCES OF EITHER BEING OVERTURNED AS LAWS AND RIGHTS ARE ABOUT NIL. THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN MOST ABOUT EACH ARE USUALLY WHACKJOBS AND NUTCASES USUALLY HIDING BEHIND SOME RELIGIOUS AGENDA.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

I am offended that you are saying one must be religious to think it is wrong to kill developing babies.

The Bill of Rights literally says our right to bear arms shall not be infringed. It does not come anywhere close to saying we have the right to an abortion.

RvW was an inccorrect decision, and I would be thrilled if it were overturned. I want to be clear, I am not saying I would be thrilled if abortion were illegal - this is clearly a state issue. I do have a philosophical problem with a flawed ruling standing.
libertyman777
Silent But Deadly

Post by libertyman777 »

Abortion is a HUGE money maker.

But that's only part of the deal.

All of the "Right to Choose, Woman's right to control her body, etc." is a bunch of crap.

Everyone needs to understand the mindset of radical progressives.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

Abortion is the unholy sacrament of an oppressive belief system. Just as the ancient peoples sacrificed their children for a better life, modern society still does the same thing.
Remember............ You're Special, Unique, One of a Kind.............Just like everyone else.................
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

religious nutcases and whack jobs- what is this conspiricy thursday-until rvwade is overturned it's the law of the land-abortion is a moneymaker? i don't see abortion clinics looking like most of the large churches and mormon temples. now there's a money making proposition and tax free- the gop should become a religion , it solves all their problems and acheives all their goals like fucking altar boys. taking away roe v wade is like me taking away your gun, it will never happen. libertyman, jesus is the final answer is our cultural uttering for allu akkbar, is this where you wan't to be heading? on a jihad and fatwa against planned parenthood- you cite an article that describes something about a person and a conversation that took place almost a hundred years ago as fact and in the 3rd person- have you thought about taking over fox network? rupert could use your help- i think when the marines taught you to improvise they didn't mean this. of course if you mean jesus is the answer like turning the other cheek,taking care of your flock, and driving the money lenders out of the temple(metaphorically to today i.e. stop all military and oppresive actions,save social security and medicare as well as giving us a single payer health care system and as far as the money lenders you know what i mean, cause that never changes does it?)
libertyman777
Silent But Deadly

Post by libertyman777 »

sduz1 wrote:religious nutcases and whack jobs- what is this conspiricy thursday-until rvwade is overturned it's the law of the land-abortion is a moneymaker?
According to Planned Parenthood's own numbers they posted a profit of $63.4 million in 2008-2009. I don't want to be forced to fund it through my taxes. They provide nothing that a woman can't already receive though a current medical provider.
sduz1 wrote:i don't see abortion clinics looking like most of the large churches and mormon temples. now there's a money making proposition and tax free- the gop should become a religion , it solves all their problems and acheives all their goals like f*****g altar boys. taking away roe v wade is like me taking away your gun, it will never happen.
Do you eat with that filthy mouth? I'm willing to have an intelligent discussion.

Unfortunately, our gun freedoms are being eroded and this will continue until there is either a societal collapse (probably through a failure in the economy) or another world war. If neither of these happen in our lifetime, then our children will have only a shell of the 2nd Amendment.
sduz1 wrote: libertyman, jesus is the final answer is our cultural uttering for allu akkbar, is this where you wan't to be heading?

You misunderstand. As long as there are those that will continue to lump the Love of God through Jesus into some man made mold of religiosity then there can be no comprehension. A person cannot come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ unless the Father draws him.

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44
sduz1 wrote: on a jihad and fatwa against planned parenthood- you cite an article that describes something about a person and a conversation that took place almost a hundred years ago as fact and in the 3rd person- have you thought about taking over fox network? rupert could use your help-
Progressive Liberalism is alive and well today. It hasn't gone away.
sduz1 wrote:
i think when the marines taught you to improvise they didn't mean this.
The Marine Corps taught me many things. Let me share something with you, the definition of discipline, USMC style. This definition was recited many times on a daily basis while in recruit training Paris Island, SC, circa 1985.

"Discipline is the instant, willing obedience to all orders, respect for authority, self reliance and teamwork Sir!".

Read that and think about it. What must a person feel in order to make this happen? Self reliance and teamwork are what's commonly listed in recruitment commercials, etc., but the first three are never mentioned. What has to be there in order for there to be the instant, willing obedience and respect for the authority giving those orders?

sduz1 wrote:
of course if you mean jesus is the answer like turning the other cheek,taking care of your flock, and driving the money lenders out of the temple(metaphorically to today i.e. stop all military and oppresive actions,save social security and medicare as well as giving us a single payer health care system and as far as the money lenders you know what i mean, cause that never changes does it?)
No, that's not what I mean at all. What I'm referring to is the thing we all will do. You, me, Mohammad, Buddha, the Dali Lama, the Pope, Satan and every other created being, whether in Heaven, in the Earth or under the Earth.

Philippians 2: 5-11

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Remember............ You're Special, Unique, One of a Kind.............Just like everyone else.................
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

income and profit are not the same thing, only 3% is for abortion, the rest is sex education, womens health, and counsel as far as the rest
everything following descends into gibberish and psychobabble,
yeah i know there's no such thing as evolution just creation, i'm going to hell, ad nauseum
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Income and profit are not the same thing? You sure seem like an idiot.

Either this person is a total idiot or this clown is CLEARLY misunderstanding your statements on purpose.

2008-2009
EXCESS OF REVENUE OVER EXPENSES
EXCLUDING INVESTMENT LOSSES
$63,400,000

They are a non-profit so technically it is not "profit" but rather SURPLUS... but effectually it is the SAME THING and just synonyms. Your statement including the word "income" reveals just how uninformed you are on even the most basic financial concepts.

They should not receive ANY taxpayer funds.
-----
Ick
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

like aig, the farm and ethanol subsidies,big oil etc, etc. take away their govt fundings. oh yeah and stop subsidizing income taxes and social security withdrawals first. your logic escapes me except
that you are attacking a educational organization that is also pro abortion and refers women to facilities that will perform abortions and they use funding to pay for it when necessary. total contributions for abortion funding amounted to 3% of their resources. 97% is counseling and health.
profit is not excess revenue in a non profit or trust- it's a surplus to offset future expenses(you must qualify under non profit guidelines)- it's sort of like social security. 2009 807 billion taken in 686 billion paid in benefits leaving a surplus of 121 billion. unfortunately under bush we allowed the govt to take the surplus and put it in the general fund where it disappears and has put us in a ss crisis for the future. this is not the case with planned parenthood, the surplus can't be used for general expenses. as usual ick your source seems to be fox news
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

You are so full of crap it is almost unbelievable. You need to take an accounting 101 class.

Your poor choice of words and remedial understanding of concepts that are accounting related betray you.

Talking to you is a waste of time. You don't understand what I type, you simply can't understand it.
-----
Ick
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

sduz1 wrote:educational organization
Damn boy. That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

ick- since we are now talking accounting and economics 101 do you belive the govt should be run on a cash or accrual basis. which system do you handle your family's budget- do you have any credit cards and use them?- which way should non profits be held to qualify- - how do you raise $ to meet unforseen budget expenses- this is a test-why is cash flow important Today in govt and how do you achieve it and why is defaulting on the debt a bad thing. can you name a country that recently defaulted and what bad things happened to its population. if you don't know the answer will be very apparent in the next 2 weeks
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

I wonder, who wrote the paragraph for you?

It would be interesting if some of your accounting questions were actually relevant to the discussion. Did you find the difference between cash and accrual from a google search or did you get your hands on a textbook from an old High School bookkeeping course? Your questions are laughable. I would be willing to bet that you can't describe the difference between economics and accounting for us without going to wikipedia.

You go ahead and kiss Obama's rear end, because he is doing the EXACT same things as Bush..... and you continue to hate him.

Just remember when you wipe "democratic butt" again this next election you CHOOSE to be willfully ignorant.
-----
Ick
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

and when you let your party take down the govt on aug 2 watch what it does to your 401k, your cash, your credit cards,mortgage, and your way of living you sanctimonious son of a bitch. the real answer to my previous post is you don't know what i'm talking about and glenn beck and sara didn't cover that yet for you. on aug 2 it's your kind that will blindly lead us to disaster because all you wan't is to be right not practicle- you are cutting your nose to spite your face and while the rest of us are very nervous you and your ilk think your position is what causing us to be nervous. its not, it's the consequence of your position. it's like drunk driving on the freeway at rush hour, your convinced you can do it and aim to prove it no matter who is hurt- on behalf of myself and the rest of the nervous, give me the keys and go F--k yourself
yellowfin
Silent But Deadly

Post by yellowfin »

It seems abortion being touted by the left as a right is an intentional misdirection away from the fact that they're such adamant oppressors of not only the 2nd Amendment but also the right to make a living and keep the money you earn. They use it to say that they're for rights when in fact the reality is quite the opposite and/or to placate themselves in the face of the reality of how horribly lacking in liberty the places are where liberalism is unilaterally in charge.
"You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's insane!"-- Penn Jilette
http://www.NYShooters.net
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

sduz1 wrote:and when you let your party take down the govt on aug 2 watch what it does to your 401k, your cash, your credit cards,mortgage, and your way of living you sanctimonious son of a bitch. the real answer to my previous post is you don't know what i'm talking about and glenn beck and sara didn't cover that yet for you. on aug 2 it's your kind that will blindly lead us to disaster because all you wan't is to be right not practicle- you are cutting your nose to spite your face and while the rest of us are very nervous you and your ilk think your position is what causing us to be nervous. its not, it's the consequence of your position. it's like drunk driving on the freeway at rush hour, your convinced you can do it and aim to prove it no matter who is hurt- on behalf of myself and the rest of the nervous, give me the keys and go F--k yourself
My party, lol. That is pretty funny.

Since you have posted such a weak reply I am going to assume a few things.

1. You now realize that there is no trust fund, no saved surplus, no file cabinet of IOUs that can be used to fund Social Security.

2. You now understand that your social security taxes were thieved from you to pay retired person's benefits and to pay for massive spending under Bush and every other president before him.

3. You realize that YOUR benefits are being paid by the sweat of MY brow, and by the blood and sweat of our children, and their children, and their children. This is THEFT. What a legacy to pass on to our children, huh? Nice.

4. Social Security tax revenues that exceed benefits paid are spent. Bush did it, every other president did it before him... and now your beloved Obama is doing it too. Furthermore Obama is guilty of this thievery more than any other president in our 200+ YEAR HISTORY. What a legacy to pass on to our children, huh? Isn't it a sweet deal?

5. Your beloved democratic party and Obama have been telling you bold face lies about trust funds, evil republican votes on squandered surplus that THEY ALL are culpable in.

6. You now realize that the very foundations of your understanding have been grossly inaccurate.

7. YOU NOW REALIZE YOUR BLIND FAITH AND SUPPORT OF OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS IS COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED. In fact, it was naieve.

It is ok sduz1, I realize you can’t come out of a blind liberal mindset all at once. A 1,000 mile journey to “truth” begins with one step. You have made quite a bit of progress in the past few weeks.

-----
Ick
sduz1
Silent But Deadly

Post by sduz1 »

ick ill ask again give me the keys, you have eaten too many of those poop burgers.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

ooooooooo buuuuuuurrrrrrnnnn. You really got me with that comment. I sure learned a thing or two there. I have been schooled for sure.

-----
Ick
Gibal
Silent Operator

Post by Gibal »

I'm no prancer (a.k.a. liberal) but planned parenthood is a good program (as good as the gov can get :lol: ). It provides young women vag-heath services, condoms, education, and birth control. I would rather pay a little today to stop some hussy from getting knocked-up then pay a whole lot more later for welfare or prison accommodations.
You should realize that with all the access to religious services, information, adoption information, etc that people have some still choose to abort a child, and that society has tried to prevent it. If you are a God-fearing man, then you realize that people who abort their child are choosing to sin just like the millions who choose to commit adultery. You can try as you might but it will continue and people are only human. That doesn't mean you give up, but just realize its a fact.
Now, is providing them with the option to do it evil? Not necessarily. I would rather pay the small amount of taxes to leave this option open than to pay for the medical fees of a botched, rusty coat-hanger, back alley procedure... Abortions are common practice with-or-without the medical facilities present.
Women not wanting to birth a child conceived with a rapist or a handicapped child are two valid reason the limp-wrists use all the time for this argument. Those are two that I can't disagree with. I sure don't want a rapists genetics polluting our gene pool. I also know how difficult it is for parents of handicapped children.
Planned parenthood is not an evil entity out to rob us of our taxes and to murder people... that's congress' job. :wink:
"Studies have shown that breathing through the nose, as opposed to the mouth, may increase a person's IQ"