American made shoes

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

bakerjw
Elite Member

American made shoes

Post by bakerjw »

For years I've bought New Balance shoes because they've been made here in the US. Tonight while looking for a pair for my wife we could only find one model of their shoes that were made here in the US. All of the others were from China, Indonesia, Viet Nam, etc...

It is absolutely sickening.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
Baboon
Silent But Deadly

Post by Baboon »

I like to s--t when I found American made socks. At first I was really happy about hecho en mexico. They were not cheap either.
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

I assume you watch TV on a Zenith?
NFAtalk.org
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Oh hell, about 10 years or more back I was looking at a pair of trousers in Sears, I go to look inside for the size and they were made in Saudi Arabia.

Not many things made in the US anymore but in a way its fitting, we are turning into a third world country so we should have third world goods. :roll:
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
Cebeporerv

Re: American made shoes

Post by Cebeporerv »

At https://dreampairshoes.com/blogs/news/types-of-formal-dress-shoes-men, we are proud to be one of the reputed online shops where you will find the top quality formal dress shoes for men at affordable prices. they use high-quality leather and cowhide leather. and all of our shoes are made by hand-stitched by professional craftsmen using high technology machinery. they provide you with an opportunity to order the best quality men's shoes at your convenient time and place. I will highly recommend dream pair shoes.
justusmeyer

Re: American made shoes

Post by justusmeyer »

There are several American shoes we can use like cleat insole