Saw the mdel for the new Presidential lemo

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Saw the mdel for the new Presidential lemo

Post by hardcase »

More like a lemon for the tax payers. This thing has been in planning for 8-10 years. RPG proof, gas proof. Even has a medical unit with couple pints of President's blood type.

The paint scheme is what got me.
Windage & Elevation

Re: Saw the mdel for the new Presidential lemo

Post by Windage & Elevation »

The paint scheme -
Yet no Pictures???

Bill
cdakers

Post by cdakers »

The 'paint scheme' is a camouflage wrap, as used by all the car manufacturers while testing their new models. It hides design details from prying eyes. Rest assured The Beast will be solid black when delivered.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

cdakers wrote:... Rest assured The Beast will be solid black when delivered.
I thought it was already delivered about a year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

I often enjoyed seeing Bush Jr's detail that had the big black suburban that had a flip up top with a minigun.

I'll see if I can find a picture of it online somewhere again, but I doubt it post 9/11.
I don't care what your chart says
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

I don't care what your chart says
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

RPG proof huh? Because after all we have had so many RPG assassination attempts on our Presidents here in our FIRST WORLD COUNTRY! :roll:
My intelligence is like a suppressed rimfire pistol. You may not be able to hear it, but it certainly always hits its mark.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Hey, people laughed when I suggested the night of Reagan's election that there would be an assassination attempt within a year. They said "It's his kind of people who try to kill presidents, no way that could happen!" I even made a $1,000 bet with a relative. He never paid off, said it didn't count because the attempt was unsuccessful... which was a pretty cheap move considering the wording of our bet never included anything about the result, only that he'd be shot within his first year. It took 69 days. Fast forward to this presidency, and frankly I'm surprised no ex-military person has freaked out and launched an RPG in that direction. Seems kinda obvious, considering all the broken promises and now the connections with Russia becoming so much more obvious, private meeting with Putin and all. But hey, what do I know? I'm not making any bets on this one, just saying it wouldn't surprise me at all. That RPG-proof car might just come in handy.
JoshuaJew
Silent Operator

15 Tips About Five Steps To Become A Blogger From Industry Experts

Post by JoshuaJew »

Learn to be an improved writer. Crafting is conversation at its coronary heart. Becker states that crafting is all about putting your views on paper and finding Other individuals to just accept your Strategies.

Producing, as with all other forms of communication, will get far better by observe. It isn't a requirement to jot down superior It'll come in a purely natural way as you're employed at it. It is really real! Weblogs are not merely a wonderful method to increase your website's crafting, but In addition it offers an excellent opportunity to enhance all facets of your producing, from enterprise e-mail and texts towards the novel you've usually wished to generate.

Locate new mates. Becker writes "No matter whether you might be working with email, comments, as well as social websites, you can certainly be a surprise for you how fast people link on the internet."

Which is accurate! It really is correct! The Minimalists web site could be the main reason for many of my primary connections in the last ten years. These include things like friendships with long-expression individual and organization interactions which were forged through this website.

You are going to turn into extra assured. Becker writes "Running a blog can assist you learn increased self esteem in your daily life." It's actual.
Creating embed instagram live stories into blog post
can help us much better comprehend our lives as well as ramifications of our steps.
https://83bed3fae.wixsite.com/website/post/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3
JoshuaJew
Silent Operator

5 Vines About Five Steps To Become A Blogger That You Need to See

Post by JoshuaJew »

Discover to become an enhanced writer. Crafting is conversation at its coronary heart. Becker states that composing is focused on putting your thoughts on paper and obtaining Others to simply accept your Tips.

Creating, just like all other forms of conversation, receives better by practice. It isn't really a requirement to put in writing superior It can can be found in a pure way as you're employed at it. It is really real! Blogs are not merely an outstanding technique to boost your website's crafting, but In addition, it offers an outstanding chance to improve all aspects of your composing, from enterprise e-mails and texts to your novel you've got normally planned to compose.

Discover new friends. Becker writes "No matter whether you're utilizing electronic mail, responses, or simply social media marketing, you can certainly be a shock to you personally how briskly people today hook up online."

That is correct! It is really genuine! The Minimalists blog site would be the main reason for many of my primary connections in the last 10 years. These involve friendships with extensive-phrase particular and company interactions which were being forged as a result of this site.

You can expect to turn out to be a lot more self-assured. Becker writes "Blogging may help you uncover higher self confidence in your daily life." It is serious.
Crafting blog instagram gadget
helps us superior comprehend our life plus the ramifications of our actions.
https://83bed3fae.wixsite.com/website/post/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3