Beretta 92A1 and AAC Illusion

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

mgalch

Beretta 92A1 and AAC Illusion

Post by mgalch »

I recently ordered an AAC illusion suppressor and I was curious if anybody has used this with a Beretta 92A1. Beretta has begun selling their own threaded barrels for the 92 series handguns. I got one of them as I believe they are longer than the standard barrel that came with my pistol. My hope is that the additional length will help with some of the cycling issues I've read others on here having with their Beretta.
gsyoung54
Silent But Deadly

Re: Beretta 92A1 and AAC Illusion

Post by gsyoung54 »

mgalch wrote:I recently ordered an AAC illusion suppressor and I was curious if anybody has used this with a Beretta 92A1. Beretta has begun selling their own threaded barrels for the 92 series handguns. I got one of them as I believe they are longer than the standard barrel that came with my pistol. My hope is that the additional length will help with some of the cycling issues I've read others on here having with their Beretta.
Try a Sig P226 with a factory threaded barrel... they are one of the best suppressor hosts out there because of the timing of the slide apparently makes it open just a few milliseconds longer than other pistols and gives the projectile and the hot gasses more time to get out of the barrel and through the suppressor before the ejection port opens. Some guns have more noise than other guns in the same caliber and most of it is through the ejection port.
The Smith & Wesson M&P's are excellent also, you can see them all the time on the Silencer Shop pistol suppressor videos...
George from Alaska