SH*T CYCLONE

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

aaronjsmith

SH*T CYCLONE

Post by aaronjsmith »

Ive had a cyclone .30 cal can for a few years and back in November I noticed that the first baffle closest to the barrel of the firearms was loose-like rattling around. Called AAC and the guy on the phone said it was nothing to worry about. I still didnt feel good about this so I emailed them as well and the repair shop told me to send it in. They sent me a shipping label and I sent my can off.....to the wrong place unbeknownst to me. I received an email about two weeks later that I had a ups package coming to me "WOW" I though, they were really fast fixing this thing. Nope. I had sent it to a firearm dealer in Oklahoma instead of AAC's repair facility. When I finally got all this worked out they apologized and created a new ticket and a new shiiping label to the correct address. THIS WAS IN EARLY JANUARY. They have had my silencer since early january and can not tell me how long it will take to fix, what stage of repair it is in, or even communicate with the repair technician. I have called and called and all they tell me is that they can send an email to the technician. I waited a whole month with no answer on the last "email" and when called they told me again that I just needed to wait longer that they were not sure how long it would take. This is the most ridiculous backwards repair process I have ever dealt with. I live local to the original AAC facility which is why I bought their product, envisioning that if anything ever happened I could just drive over there. not so much now.
Very frustrated at this point and trying to get a hold of them now to demand they return my property back in whatever condition it is in. I can get another manufacturer to correct this or just use it as is and buy another company's product. Hell, after 5 months I prob could have gotten a new tax stamp by now.