Christmas Cheer Upper Assembly

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

USMC0351
Silent But Deadly

Christmas Cheer Upper Assembly

Post by USMC0351 »

After many years of trying to decide what I wanted to do with my Christmas Cheer parts, I finally submitted my Form 1 and got the approval yesterday. Since there aren't a lot of recent posts here, I thought I better check to see if anyone reputable is still assembling URXs for a reasonable rate? I'd rather not buy a URX wrench for what I hope will be one use. I probably should have assembled it years ago, but I never even got motivated to shoot the AR pistol that I had the parts sitting with. Thanks.
Tom12.7
Silent But Deadly

Re: Christmas Cheer Upper Assembly

Post by Tom12.7 »

Give Marvin a try, his turn around time has to be faster than mine.
cal
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cal »

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main ... s_id=12539

Heres the wrench for 98.58 if you decide to go that route. Post pics when you get it all finished.
chrismartin
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by chrismartin »

If I were paying someone to build up a KAC rifle, I'd use boltcarrier.com
Ayan is very nice to work with and really knows his stuff. He also has all the tools and skills to do whatever you need. Just check out his facebook page, etc. Lots of pictures.
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Post by D9M9TR9S »

chrismartin wrote:If I were paying someone to build up a KAC rifle, I'd use boltcarrier.com
Ayan is very nice to work with and really knows his stuff. He also has all the tools and skills to do whatever you need. Just check out his facebook page, etc. Lots of pictures.
+1 on Ayan @boltcarrier
jamosdad

Post by jamosdad »

USMC0351 wrote:After many years of trying to decide what I wanted to do with my Christmas Cheer parts, I finally submitted my Form 1 and got the approval yesterday. Since there aren't a lot of recent posts here, I thought I better check to see if anyone reputable is still assembling URXs for a reasonable rate? I'd rather not buy a URX wrench for what I hope will be one use. I probably should have assembled it years ago, but I never even got motivated to shoot the AR pistol that I had the parts sitting with. Thanks.
I'd post on another KAC forum, I borrowed one for mine. They were more than happy to.
USMC0351
Silent But Deadly

Post by USMC0351 »

Can you point me towards where? It seems like nearly every forum about ARs has a section about KAC. Thanks.
cal
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cal »

USMC0351 wrote:Can you point me towards where? It seems like nearly every forum about ARs has a section about KAC. Thanks.
Best one to ask for that wrench.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/381_Knig ... mpany.html
jamosdad

Post by jamosdad »

Sorry about the lack of comms, I'm rarely here.
I PMd you with my email shoot me a message