308 Scar

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

jax11

308 Scar

Post by jax11 »

Hello - > Need a little "help". My son ( US Army) has a Scar 17s - I would like to get him a nice quality Suppressor for it, He doesn't pretend it is Full Auto so do not need the Titanium models LOL I would like for him to be able to hunt with it in states that allow ( FLA ) also try to keep it down on the length as he has full size BBL. Also ( I know asking a lot ) The best connection for 1. IE muzzle brake , P.S. I know this is Knights armament site but any quality manf. is OK > Just need some help with all the NEW tech that is avail now compared to 10 years ago and what I know! Thanks for any help Jamie
Last edited by jax11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: 308 Scar

Post by poikilotrm »

I love my AAC.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
jax11

Post by jax11 »

> nice - AAC What? Guess I need to visit ALL the manf websites. thanks
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

7.62-SD.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
rr4406pak

Post by rr4406pak »

Just a suggestion, but I would do some research before on putting a silencer on a SCAR 17s.
I seem to remember the 17s does not have adequate shoulder surface area behind the muzzle threads to be sure a silencer will square up correctly.
Companies like GEMTECH make adapters you can install that make sure everything gets mounted straight.
https://gemtech.com/scar-pof-thread-adapter.html