Jet-Z CQB-QM suppressor adaptors

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: Tuukka

silentdoc

Jet-Z CQB-QM suppressor adaptors

Post by silentdoc »

Hello Tuukka,

do you know someone who could provide adaptors for other (e.g. european) 22 mm flash hiders, such as the Steyr AUG, or the SIG 550/551? The suppressor has two main parts, the mount nut and the suppressor body itself; what kind of threading does the suppressor body carry? Is it metric? Can it be modified to fit AK muzzles with M24x1,5 (RH) threads? Would be interesting to hear from you soon, thanks. :)
Tuukka
Silent But Deadly

Re: Jet-Z CQB-QM suppressor adaptors

Post by Tuukka »

silentdoc wrote:Hello Tuukka,

do you know someone who could provide adaptors for other (e.g. european) 22 mm flash hiders, such as the Steyr AUG, or the SIG 550/551? The suppressor has two main parts, the mount nut and the suppressor body itself; what kind of threading does the suppressor body carry? Is it metric? Can it be modified to fit AK muzzles with M24x1,5 (RH) threads? Would be interesting to hear from you soon, thanks. :)
The current QM-mount will fit the newer AUG A3 flash hider, but not the older ones. Development work will be done for the SIG flash hiders as well, when we have proper time to focus on them.

We have blank thread adapters for custom work and we have done some with the M24x1.5 thread previously. Obviously with our calendar being quite full with normal production and current product development, delivery times for any custom items are very long.

Best Regards !

Tuukka Jokinen
Ase Utra sound suppressors
silentdoc

Post by silentdoc »

Hello Tuukka,

nice to hear from you. Do you know where one can probably find an AUG A3 flash hider? Do you know the technical specifications of it? Do you probably have a photo available? If the barrel threading within the Steyr family of assault rifles stays the same, one can probably change the flash hiders with no greater problem... Then the ASE UTRA silencers would match them, if I got you right. :idea: :)
Roland

Post by Roland »

Will the adapter fit a VLTOR VC1 flash hider?
Tuukka
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tuukka »

Roland wrote:Will the adapter fit a VLTOR VC1 flash hider?
Hi,

I have put a question forward to VLTOR regarding the flashhider dimensions.

Best Regards !

Tuukka Jokinen
Roland

Post by Roland »

Oh, do you sell the adapter without the suppressor? Could I buy it in conjunction with your rimfire suppressor for instance? That would be an ideal solution for my .22lr AR-15
Tuukka
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tuukka »

Roland wrote:Oh, do you sell the adapter without the suppressor? Could I buy it in conjunction with your rimfire suppressor for instance? That would be an ideal solution for my .22lr AR-15
Roland, unfortunately the QM-mount does not fit our rimfire suppressor.

Take Care !

Tuukka Jokinen
skullworks
Silent Operator

Post by skullworks »

silentdoc wrote:Hello Tuukka,

nice to hear from you. Do you know where one can probably find an AUG A3 flash hider?
I would suggest contacting Steyr directly and ask them to point you to dealer that stocks their parts in Germany.
I'm new to the world of silencers, so please excuse me if I ask something retarded.

[img]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/352/bannerap4.jpg[/img]