Glock select fire

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

just go to e-gun.com
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

this design works because I have made one like this and it works perfectly.
kid with a toy

Post by kid with a toy »

Did I read that right? $370.00? That doesn't seem too bad. I wonder how that would look on the back of my G19? :wink:
pmercer
Silent But Deadly

Post by pmercer »

His website is down at the moment, hence the pics dissapearing. I was on it, then when I navigated to another page it came up with a bandwidth excess usage message. Hopefully be up soon so I can order. :-)
"Boi, you're in one hell of a situation. You're on US soil with illegal firearms." - Quote from US customs officer when he opened my suitcase and saw numerous NFA items
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

A German site owner used to sell them on Ebay believe it or not. It was listed as "Glock Switch", but never said exactly what it "switched"

A couple of years ago there was an issue with something he was importing (may have been the "switch"), but Customs started pulling packages from his address is my understanding. I also recall some agency was making home visits of addressees.

The name was something with a "K", something like "Kinsey". Don't remember exactly
[b]Sharp Knives and Quiet Guns[/b]

Inside Sales - Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

The Solidworks Glock 22 slide is now completed and is ready to make a stéréolithographie prototype to make sure that everyting is ok.

kid with a toy

Post by kid with a toy »

That...looks cooooool.

What is the final material going to be?
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

kid with a toy wrote:That...looks cooooool.

What is the final material going to be?
I use the stainless 416 or 17-4 but I'm not sure that is the best matérial.
robino
Silent But Deadly

Post by robino »

folks

PALLADIUM IS A FRAUD!
don't send any money to him, you won't be getting anything.
trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

robino

tell me your not a dumbass and didn't buy a 'glock switch'
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Omega_556
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega_556 »

robino wrote:folks

PALLADIUM IS A FRAUD!
don't send any money to him, you won't be getting anything.
Okay, do tell, why is he a fraud?

You made the accusation, so please give us the whole story.
robino
Silent But Deadly

Post by robino »

my cousin in Romania sent him 250 Euro for the Glock switch by Western Union.
He is in the Military police and also competes with a Glock, legal for him to have anything he wants on it, including select fire. They are issued a gun and they can't just buy another select fire G18.

He sent the funds, waited a while, after about a week, nothing.
He asked me to contact him, since he doesn't speak english, nor german, the guy goes by two names, Hans Meier and Claus Chowanietz.
his email address is: [email protected]
his phone number: 07622 681789

It seems this Claus guy has a gun business, or so it's listed if you do a quick Google search of his name, this is his company:

http://www.germanguns.de/deutsch/companyinfo.htm

claus Chowanietz
emil - Kuttler - Str. 11
79689 Maulburg
Germany

After about 10 days of nothing being received, I emailed Claus and asked if he had sent anything to my cousin. He replied saying that he did and that it takes more than 10 days to get there with the German post office.

Two weeks and a half later, still nothing, i contacted Claus again, this time asking him for some kind of post office receipt, he said he had one and would scan it to show me and never heard from him again.

I've tried numerous other times to contact him by email and got no reply.

I'm pissed because i told my cousin about this guy and it's not like they're rich overthere, they make about 300 euros A MONTH! So needless to say, my cousin is pretty upset with me and more so with Claus.

I would hate to be in Claus' shoes if he ever runs into my cousin.
At this point, i don't even know if this character IS Claus or simply uses the guy's alias to scam people.

That's all i got.
Figured I'd warn others here to be careful dealing with this guy.
robino
Silent But Deadly

Post by robino »

I should also mention that it was around Feb 10th that the funds were sent to Claus

It's been over a month, so obviously nothing was ever sent. Not to mention, the guy dropped off the face of the earth and never returned any more emails.

Yet, here he is trying to pawn off other parts that don't exist.
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

héééééé [email protected] it's not ME do you under stand this and i never never never sell a select fire. I only make a clone of this modèl. If you send 250 euro in germany your very stupid beacose it's illégale for you and you try to go in the jail !!!

Pauvre con avant de porter de tel accusation assure toi donc de parler a la bonne personne. J'ai jamais vendu de sélecteur de tir et c'est pas prêt d'arriver. J'ai fait un clone de son modèle et c'est tout. [email protected] c'est pas moi et si tu tes fais avoir de 250$ euro et bien c'est tant mieux pour toi. En passant au cas ou tu ne l'aurais pas remarquer je parle très mal l'anglais et trait bien le français et ne comprend pas un traitre mot de l'allemand ça ta pas allumer l'esprit !!! La seul chose que tu risque de voir arriver pour 250$ euro c'est le ATF !!!
robino
Silent But Deadly

Post by robino »

Oh, it's not you?

it was you who gave me that address: [email protected]

it was you who PM'd me saying that is your email after i told you that my cousin in Romania wanted to buy that from you. You're the one who wrote here about it, saying you make them.

You gave me the link to the makeshift website of "shokansunrise" where they show pretty pictures of the switch. You told me to email the guy's address and you gave me your address/info that i posted above.

That's not you?
Well why would you give me that email if that's not you?

You said "it's perfectly legal for me to sell this in Germany, as long as it's legal for him to receive it in Romania".

I told you even if romanian customs gets it, my cousin will be able to keep it. Customs never got it, because you never sent it.

If that's not you, then who are you?
You're not Claus? You're not Hans?

I'm not the one who wanted it, nor the one who paid for it and you know it...stop playing stupid and stop speaking in another language, your english was just fine up until now.
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

this is your PM who in europe sells these? You do?
i want to purchase one to be sent to romania, possible?

the only thing I give to you it's the link... and The person with whom you speak is not me that's all. It's not because I tais give a web link that I am responsible for the loss of your money.

I have a friend who has purchased one of that person and he gave me a plan so that I can reproduce it all. it's not because I'm a copy that it was me who you've sold. Check out my picture and my selector are in stainless 416 and not black.

Last edited by palladium on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robino
Silent But Deadly

Post by robino »

ok, now we're getting somewhere...

in your PM you said i should contact that "person", at that email.
So you either know that person, are that person, or are in on the take with that person. Which is it?

How convenient for you that you "just" gave me the guy's email but have nothing to do with him, right?
Whatever man, karma will catch up with you.
trey_phish83
Silent But Deadly

Post by trey_phish83 »

i hardly doubt palladium has anything to do with ripping you off.

i found that website just by looking at where the pictures were hosted from.

tell your 'relative' to go to egun.com and buy one.
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

My friends give it my internet connection but I never dare order it for fear of losing my money. Chance would have it because I meet someone on the net who owned one and it gave my plans in exchange for the plans of mine. Ordered type gadget on the internet there is always a certain risk especially if we do not know the person.
pneumagger
Silent But Deadly

Post by pneumagger »

Allright, maybe I'm being stupid but I can see how that german version is working.
The first version it is clear that the button cams the disconnector(?) and moves it to actuate the stock Glock connector.
But the "German Version" the vever does not appear to do anything. The disconnector(?) is fixed to the cover plate and ??? :?

could someone explain this?
I reject your truths and substitute my own realities
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

The switch is a cam that just push down the part and who just start the connector.
pneumagger
Silent But Deadly

Post by pneumagger »

So the whole cover plate is pushed down - and then the disconnector pushes on the connector?

Nifty thinking.
Now try making one out of tungsten or somehow adding weight to the slide to slow down recoil and rate of fire ;)
I reject your truths and substitute my own realities
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

Is correct, but the best matérial as recommended the 17-4 stainless steel.
Beretta Steel
Silent But Deadly

Post by Beretta Steel »

Here is a sweedish company that sells something similar along with lighting links
http://www.rh-custom.net/index.php?cPath=15
They even say they ship to the US and the currency amounts are in US Dollars.

They claim you are responsible for knowing the laws not them.
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

This model looks a lot of my first prototype and plans for this model available on the net. But 180$ is not expensive but again the question remains whether it will review its money or its package