Has anyone else gone on threepercenter.org?

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Has anyone else gone on threepercenter.org?

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Since there are only about 8 or so consistently active Posters to the Politics/General/Random Talk/News Section of this ST Site, I joined 3%.org a month ago.

I initially had a good reception, but then 1 guy tried to force me to adopt his Views and others then pressured me too as well.

They have pretty good Thread Topics, but there isn't a lot of diversity of Thought in Discussions. They are an Echo Chamber of "yes" and don't like dissent. I'll answer them more fully when I have time for a thoughtful retort to thoroughly explain my Positions. But for now, I'm lurking (@100+ posts) and reading w/o contributing.
---
Anyone else read their Topics or join?

What do you think of the Site, Members, Topics, Level of Discourse?
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Re: Has anyone else gone on threepercenter.org?

Post by johndoe3 »

No, not a member of that forum.

However, what are a couple of problem areas in their interpretation of the Constitution and other topics that is different than your own?
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

I always thought that 3% stuff was a way to get potential Frei Korps members to out themselves. Do it, and you point a big finger at yourself for intelligence agencies.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Post by johndoe3 »

Poiki, I have some of the same suspicions, and a few retired police have told me how they and the Feds (regional Fusion Centers) infiltrate every militia organization and even try and manipulate them at times.

That said, prepping, shooting and training are always good; but we've come very far in passing gun freedom laws at the State level since 1990 because of increased political involvement by gunowners.

Now is still the time to be a force for good by banding together with other gunowners to further our freedoms politically and fight gun control efforts; and to elect good people to office at the State level. That's a winning strategy.

It seems to me that those who focus on militia type things are selfish, when that lifestyle becomes more important to them than being politically active to make things better.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)